Hypepocalypse

Chapter 13-The Finale

After successfully navigating the laser grid it was onto the floating CCTV drones

Cmil:
"Ok the CCTV drones run on a set pattern,the schematics include the frequency that the orders are sent through to them on,ive written a program that should jam them causing them to crash and will play it through my speakers..........here goes nothing"

Cmill pushed a button on his laptop.....the Drones crash to the floor

Tzarinna:"Damn brains are a real turn on"

Tza grabbed Cmill and planted a frenchie on him

Jolie:"heh now i'm jealous"

Tzarinna:"No need to be honey"

Tza grabbed Jolie and planted a frenchie on her

Jolie:
"Wow not quite what i meant but okay"

Cmill:"I could sit and watch that all day but we have one more trap to get passed and we are at the mainframe"

Outside the battle raged on,C Lee was taking out tanks left and right while Mister J had took a hit and was now on foot.......Sabre was cornered but not backing down from two tanks

Sabre:"I see you think ya gots me cornered ,well peep this!"

"Im sitting in ma dope ride wit ma funky big ass guns"
"You betta check ya panties,smells like ya got the runs"
"I blaze ya like the illest joint i ever dropped in the biz"
"I'll cover ya with bullets like a honey with ma ****"
"I came from the womb spittin' fiya an livin' large!"
"I ain't goin' out like a ***** so to hell wit it CHARGE!"

Sabre put his foot down and raced at the tanks,no one had a chance to move

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister J was ducking in and out of abandoned threads as a hitsquad of 4 tracked him down
2 followed him into a topic bar named "The suit suxxors and needs more RED!!11!!1!!!"
Mister J hid behind the bar until the 2 came close and then lept out snapping one sooners neck with his legs while shooting the other in the face

A third came in and winged J with a shot but his quick reflexes allowed him to doge and fire at the same time with deadly accuracy straight through the sooners eye

he staggered out into the street holding his arm,a shot rang out and hit him in the side,he fell to the floor as the armoured sooner appeared from behind a near by crate

Sooner:"Ha you Hype punks have no discipline,that's why ya always lose"

He cocked his gun............BANG!!!!

Mister J checked for holes,the sooner fell to the floor,as Mister J looked up he saw Soc at the wheel of the hummer with Doglips lying on the roof,sniper rifle in hand

Mister J:Shot in a million doggie":woot:

Doglips:"WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!":woot:

He threw his rifle in the air,it landed and went off,the bullet shot forth straight through his forehead...Doglips was dead.......but in a fun kinda way

Mister J:
"Damn.......that was a piece of bad luck.......anyway move over Soc and lets go meet up with C Lee"

Cmill,Jolie and Tza reached the final door to the mainframe room,it was electrified,it couldn't be short circuited,it couldn't be rewired,but there was a way

Jolie opened her backpack and took out a tight rubber catsuit,she slid it on and moved forward

Tzarinna:
"God that's hawt!":wow:

Cmill:"Sure is":wow:

Both stood staring

Jolie:
"Heh you two are hopeless" ;)

She grabbed the electric door and pulled as hard as she could,Cmill and Tza grabbed a leg each and pulled as well........finally the door cracked open and they slid in

Cmill set his laptop down and began attaching it to the mainframe

Cmill:"If this re-indexing works it will reset the entire database sending the hype back to it's original state,Comingsoon will once again be reduced to a dull barren wasteland.....we'll have to haul ass out of here immediately ok ?"

Back in the field C Lee had finally ditched his Hovercraft and lay on the floor wounded in the leg as the remaining enemy tank crashed into the shells of ones he had already taken out,two soldiers staggered out

Just then Mister J came into sight in the Hummer,C Lee spotted them and grabbed his radio

C Lee:"Floor it J straight at them and both of you jump!"

J did as he was told and the hummer hurtled at the crashed tank,C Lee shot a hole in it's petrol tank as it sped passed and oil gushed out,it crashed into the prone tank and whirred to a stand still

The two soldiers had evaded it and were loading their weapons.....the oil trail lead back to where C Lee was lying,he took his lighter out of his coat pocket and flicked it open

C Lee:
"Yippee-kay-yay MotherF**ker"

he lit the oil..................KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister J:"Heh,you the man C Lee:"

Soc:"I hate popular culture references":whatever:

SUDENNLY.....There was a huge flash of light and everyone felt their bodies turn to code and then it was back.....The once empty threads of the hype were bustling with debates,flaming,polls,one liners and fun

C Lee:"They did it dogonit"

Cmill,Jolie and Tza appeared out of the near by sewer,everyone hugged

C Lee:"We lost a lot of reasonably good posters today but the hype is back so it's all good"

Everyone:"AGREED!!"

They all headed back to the misc movies forum to relay their tale of daring do....

The End

hunter rider said:
He threw his rifle in the air,it landed and went off,the bullet shot forth straight through his forehead...Doglips was dead.......but in a fun kinda way
Booooooooooooo! Hssssssssssssssssssss! :down:cmad:

Thats great Hunter. Keep em coming.

Excellent job my friend, I loved it. Classic struggle with the underdogs pulling out the victory.

I will miss this fable, but I look forward to any others you may have.

Great Finale, Hunter. Can't wait for Hypepocalypse II, I might just start a thread so we can speculate and rave/b1tch about casting. :up:

BadgerPhil said:
Great Finale, Hunter. Can't wait for Hypepocalypse II, I might just start a thread so we can speculate and rave/b1tch about casting. :up:

Thanks:up: Heh it's funny you should mention that.i have a one im working on for after Christmas and i have a whole set of characters including 10 assassins that i was gonna make a thread for and let posters pick which characters they'd like to be:woot:

BRAVO!:D:up: I loved it, awesome story hunter:heart:

Mister J was ducking in and out of abandoned threads as a hitsquad of 4 tracked him down
2 followed him into a topic bar named "The suit suxxors and needs more RED!!11!!1!!!"
I think I posted heavily in that thread. :o

Excellent from start to finish Mr. rider, sir. :up:

36_1_75.gif
Well done ol Chap.

that was just hilarious!

I was laughing the whole way through! :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"