The Dark Knight I Believe In Harvey Dent.com Updated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll vote for you. But how you gonna take him down? Dude's only got 10 months left.

Oh, I have plan so evil and smart, it's pure perfection; it can't go wrong!:twisted:

First, we give the president a call telling him there's a big oil leak in Texas; enough to fill Noha's Ark. So when he get's there we'll have a Rocket all set up and ready to lauch; might I add by then we will have already kidnapped Michael Jackson and his monkey and tied up in the rocket. When Mr. Bush is in sight, we'll have one of our daring representatives of my future campaign lure him in the rocket with a banana; but on a string though so he's (or she's) not in sight. Simply when he's in, the rep will then hit him in the head with a pry-bar (Joker to Todd style) and knock him out. Then he'll hop out the escape hatch and we launch Furious George, Michael Jackson and his monkey to Mars.:oldrazz: :woot:

ROCKET.jpg

What do say? Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!:woot:

u know i keep seeing this thread bumped to the top, so im always thinking its updated again, but yet i find myself stumped, again :wolverine

Just missed a call to an unavailable number. What do you think that chances are?

to the order of this whole PRIVATE and unavailable #s thing,

i got like 4 calls yesterday that were both, but whenever i picked up no one answered the call just ended, lol i was freakin out bc when i got a call from Maroni's guy or whoever called us lastime it was unavailable,

oddly i also got a call from "600-0" and thats how it showed on my phone...

who knows, i just hope WB isnt sellin our numbers

u know i keep seeing this thread bumped to the top, so im always thinking its updated again, but yet i find myself stumped, again :wolverine

Yep....about 1 out of every 20 posts actually deal with the thread subject.

Might just close it down.

Just missed a call to an unavailable number. What do you think that chances are?

I put in my number too and haven't received any calls from an 'unavailable' number, so I doubt it's part of the campaign, sorry.

Honestly, I doubt they'll do anything before the primaries are done, and I have a feeling the trailer will be a call to action of sorts--sorta the equivalent of Dent announcing his candidacy...I'm not holding my breath for anything before Friday.

Yea, last time when it was the corrupt cop that called us, he left me a message. Maybe they would this time too.

Yep....about 1 out of every 20 posts actually deal with the thread subject.

Might just close it down.

Might be a good idea, or change the thread title for now until we get an update.

Might be a good idea, or change the thread title for now until we get an update.

Perfect idea. Lock it- then re-open when an update hits. Then when it is open we know something has gone down :applaud

But how will he know there was an update if we dont say so? :(

The best idea is keep an eye on the viral section - there's a whole bunch of forum goers who are just here for the viral, so when something happens that section's gonna light up like a christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"