I was called a racist today.

Late night cake eating goes hand in hand with Hispanic culture. I learn new **** everyday. :up:

We have a Holiday for it and everything.

White people do the exact same crap everyone else does, but being in the majority, sometimes it is overlooked when they do it. That's all that is.

Yeah, like for real, no self respecting Hispanic male drinks Corona.:o

White people do the exact same crap everyone else does, but being in the majority, sometimes it is overlooked when they do it. That's all that is.

It shouldn't matter what race they are. I don't even know what race Geo is. If it was white people being obnoxious, he should have called the police on them, as well. Being obnoxious is not racially exclusive.

But according to Geo, this isn't the first time this happened and he only brought up the horn honking recently. Which I find incredible he didn't include in his initial post. That has no defense. Them talking loudly, or at least what he and his girl deem to be loud is not something I deem unreasonable. Straight up, like Terry said, if someone tells me to be quiet, I'll be like what the ****. But yeah, I'm Hispanic and roll with my big crew and cut cake at 2 AM so what do I know.

I explained why the other people around here don't say anything.

As for the horn honking, I was just giving my neighbor the benefit of a doubt, because it sort of looked like maybe he was just getting his wife's attention or something, and he wasn't that confrontational during the incident.

It shouldn't matter what race they are. I don't even know what race Geo is. If it was white people being obnoxious, he should have called the police on them, as well. Being obnoxious is not racially exclusive.

Well Casey, you're the one that made this a race issue. Well it was really Jag, but you took it to a whole new level.

I explained why the other people around here don't say anything.

As for the horn honking, I was just giving my neighbor the benefit of a doubt, because it sort of looked like maybe he was just getting his wife's attention or something, and he wasn't that confrontational during the incident.

Next time, just call the cops. Hispanics are loud and we have a knife on us for late night cake cutting so you don't want that to escalate.

You know what, I'll go ahead and straight out say it. While what Geo did was fine, and I agree with it, he had no right to tell them to quiet down. The brother's reaction was uncalled for of course, but it's something he should've been ready for.

And noise ordinances are a joke. And nowhere in the USA is their a noise ordinance against noise during the day. Nowhere. Power tools would be outlawed all over.

I think there are noise ordinances for noise during the day in some parts, but the level has to be insanely loud for that to kick in

Yeah, like for real, no self respecting Hispanic male drinks Corona.:o

That's absolutely true. When I was in Mexico the locals were all into Modelo and Pacifico (both of which are far superior to that pisswater they bottle and put a Corona label). Only tourists and gringos drink Corona.

jag

Unfortunately, we live in a ****ty world. By involving yourself, you just exacerbated the situation. You told them to be quiet, and the brother started talking ****. The second you went back because he was talking ****, you escalated the problem.

Yes, how dare I come out when they are calling my girlfriend or me an ass ****, in English so it's obvious they wanted us to hear it, yelling how ridiculous it is that we told them to shut up.

We went back out calmly to try and work things out, they (he) instantly escalated it.

I think there are noise ordinances for noise during the day in some parts, but the level has to be insanely loud for that to kick in

Yeah like a bomb going off.

That's absolutely true. When I was in Mexico the locals were all into Modelo and Pacifico (both of which are far superior to that pisswater they bottle and put a Corona label). Only tourists and gringos drink Corona.

jag

Damn right amigo!

All I said was "Easy now..."
:huh:

You wouldn't have said that if there wasn't any offence felt... :confused:

Unless you were joking, in which you should have used a smiley, since, you know, I can't hear your sarcasm on the internet. :dry:

Yes, how dare I come out when they are calling my girlfriend or me an ass ****, in English so it's obvious they wanted us to hear it, yelling how ridiculous it is that we told them to shut up.

We went back out calmly to try and work things out, they (he) instantly escalated it.

Dude, you fell for it hook line and sinker. It's not even a Hispanic thing anymore, it's an ******* thing, Of course he was saying it loudly, he wanted you to react! Suck up your pride and ignore it. He would have shut up after a little bit. He had to wake up early to pick the fields the next day.

jag

Yep, Corona is very rare

It seems we have reached a point in our history in which people calling others racists are actually more ignorant than actual racists.

Dude, you fell for it hook line and sinker. It's not even a Hispanic thing anymore, it's an ******* thing, Of course he was saying it loudly, he wanted you to react! Suck up your pride and ignore it. He would have shut up after a little bit. He had to wake up early to pick the fields the next day.

I just liked that, I honestly didn't know which guy was my neighbor, I never see him I only ever see his wife. And I assumed it was the brother because of how defensive he was, and I asked him like 4 times if he lived there, and he said yes twice, no once, and ignored me the 4th time.

I came out on my balcony because it was less chance of any real confrontation, and I never cursed or insulted him. I didn't want to argue with him I just wanted to work it out. Living in peace and quiet is a *****.

I just liked that, I honestly didn't know which guy was my neighbor, I never see him I only ever see his wife. And I assumed it was the brother because of how defensive he was, and I asked him like 4 times if he lived there, and he said yes twice, no once, and ignored me the 4th time.

I came out on my balcony because it was less chance of any real confrontation, and I never cursed or insulted him. I didn't want to argue with him I just wanted to work it out. Living in peace and quiet is a *****.

Well if your location is accurate, I must say that maybe the first place to look for a solution.

Well if your location is accurate, I must say that maybe the first place to look for a solution.

8 months and we are out of here. Damn polluted cesspool of irritated gas station attendants and jug-handles.

I've pumped my own gas before...

... it's a very overrated experience.

Haha yes, really. It's too dangerous a job for Jersey residents. It will be quite the reality shock.

So, after the argument they went inside their apartment, and they have been quiet since... Did I win for the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"