If You Like [INSERT ANY SUPERHERO HERE,] This Lounge Is For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, if anyone likes Jane Lynch in her more adult roles like 40 year old virgin or role models, you need to check out Party Down

I learned X-Men was infinitely better than Captain America back in Kindergarten. I mean, c'mon Biz.

Well I learned that Batman was infinitely better than all of those combine when I came out of my mothers womb.

seriously, if anyone likes Jane Lynch in her more adult roles like 40 year old virgin or role models, you need to check out Party Down
You make it sound as if Glee is kiddie fare. It's really not. :csad:

it's on free tv, she can use the good words :o

I really really don't like how you automatically hate the most successful female Marvel superhero Bamfer. :(

oh now you're above it? you were at LSP in it's final days. Did they make you cry? :csad:

No. First of all get your **** straight before trying to be clever.

I posted there one day, helping Badger win a Survivor contest, and I never went back.

But obviously you were sad that I wasn't around if you actually remember that ****.

Invisible Woman is easily Marvel's top female hero, so you're wrong Billy

I really really don't like how you automatically hate the most successful female Marvel superhero Bamfer. :(
I have no idea who that could possibly be.

Invisible Woman has never had a solo series and has only been on two teams. She Hulk's been on practically all of them and had multiple successful series. So you're wrong, Assassin.

No. First of all get your **** straight before trying to be clever.

I posted there one day, helping Badger win a Survivor contest, and I never went back.

But obviously you were sad that I wasn't around if you actually remember that ****.

no i remember your name because your name came after min in the member list. but on the final weeks there was a new bizzaro something or other, oh maybe it was kane?

i dunno, but if you left after a day it was probably because you cried and you're scared to go back. that's why you're so angry.

Invisible Woman has never had a solo series and has only been on two teams. She Hulk's been on practically all of them and had multiple successful series. So you're wrong, Assassin.

bet me.

SHE HULK?

Really Billeh.. SHE HULK?

Maybe if we're talking comics and comics only. Maybe.

This is what I was talking about with Bamf singling me out last night. He could've easily said ''Except Batman" or ''Except Harley Quinn." or ''Except Nightcrawler." or ''Except Jean Grey", but nope it's my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"