I'm bowing out of -

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
- my drive against Internet CP. At least for a while. It's too much, man. It's too disturbing, too - I dunno.

I've gotten a couple of sites taken down, and those should lead to more. I don't feel guilty about this, I mean. I just can't do it no mo'.

Don't you walk out that door , Don't you do it dammit .

I guess it can be too time consuming and frustrating at least you put up a fight.

Yeah. It's sickening, it really is. But, hell.

not sure what you were doing exactly, but if you were making things better, my hat's off to ya.

don't be discouraged, keep at it. even if you need to step back for a while, you can always get back in there and keep doing good

Isn't it possible that sense you visit these sites, that you will get in trouble?

I've already cleared all that with all the proper authorities - most of these are topsites and stuff like that; not actually sites in themselves, but just collages of links upon links upon links - there's no real 'collected data,' to use what's probably an incorrect colloquialism.

I've contacted the FBI, several times, asking them about the ramifications of all this, as well as sending them the links, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

So what have you actually accomplished... if anything? I'm not trying to downplay what you did. I was just wondering if all of your effort so far has been gotten you anywhere besides frustrated. The sites you said were taken down... were they the sites you linked to the FBI?

I've gotten several topsites taken down, so far - as well as an old version of a forum I used to frequent.

No, they weren't.

- my drive against Internet CP. At least for a while. It's too much, man. It's too disturbing, too - I dunno.

I've gotten a couple of sites taken down, and those should lead to more. I don't feel guilty about this, I mean. I just can't do it no mo'.

Woah you must have one hell of a strong stomach dude, but it makes sense to stop, they reckon there a some messed up psychological side effects with prolonged exposure to that stuff.

Oh, I've actually thrown up, several times.

And, to a person with O.C.D., it's hell. I realize, on the one hand, that it was a stupid thing to do, but on the other, I know it's something right.

Oh, I've actually thrown up, several times.

And, to a person with O.C.D., it's hell. I realize, on the one hand, that it was a stupid thing to do, but on the other, I know it's something right.

Oh snap me too, so I can imagine it wouldn't be a lot of fun.

**** this. I'm going to the hospital. Can't get the images out of my head, you know?

ur a good guy. a real hero. that sh** is f****** disgusting.

Just got my mom to give me something - anti-anxiety pill. I guess I'm not going to the hospital, but this ought to help, I hope.

Christ dude...good for you for getting those sites down :up:. That kinda stuff would take it's toll on anyone though...just don't ruin yourself over it. The FBI should have people doing this sort of thing anyways and they're probably more suited for it, with proper psychiatric knowledge and/or care and/or extremely tough nerves.

Yeah. I'm home all day today - that pill (okay, pills) she gave me last night are still kicking me in face. I can barely see straight, heh.

Superhobo, you're doing a good thing man.

Keep up the hard work :)

It's a very good thing that you've been doing. If you need respite then do it dude.

confused? What exactly have you been doing?

He spoke pretty clear what he was doing

First of all, that's impossible. We're on an internet messageboard so no one can "spoke" about anything.

Second of all, that's just horrible grammar. You forgot to type about in there somewhere.

Finally, if it's so clear why not just elaborate on it. It's obvious that what he was doing wasn't so clear to all of us.

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

Ah, I think I see. Aren't you on questionable legal ground there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"