Incredible Hulk 2

I think TIH is better than Ang's film was, so I am happy they ended up making that instead and now that we have Ruffalo's Hulk to continue the character.

I think TIH was a better movie, but Ang made the better film. :oldrazz:

Ruffalo is still the best, and imo, if they took a Hulk movie with the tone of Ang's/ Fun of TIH (as conflicting as they are) it'd be perfect, imo.

If they had kept Ang's series going, Hulk likely wouldn't have been in Avengers, and he was one of the best parts of Avengers. Ang's Hulk I don't hate, but at same time, I'd MUCH rather watch TIH. Thus, I am glad that Gray Hulk film never happened and we will get a better TIH2 likely around 2016.

That, I do agree with. I'd still have liked a sequel, but yeah, we wouldn't have Hulk in the MCU, so there's that.

I remember as a kid I hoped they would make a sequel to ang's hulk film. At the time I was blind to how much I wouldn't like hulk as I got older. Now we're so close to having a proper sequel to a hulk movie I really can't wait to see where the MCU takes hulk.

I remember as a kid I hoped they would make a sequel to ang's hulk film. At the time I was blind to how much I wouldn't like hulk as I got older. Now we're so close to having a proper sequel to a hulk movie I really can't wait to see where the MCU takes hulk.

Probably Avengers 2.

As for Hulk out of the MCU, I'd be fine with a tragic Hulk instead of the average day-saver superhero in control of his rage.

Probably Avengers 2.

As for Hulk out of the MCU, I'd be fine with a tragic Hulk instead of the average day-saver superhero in control of his rage.

Well we all know hulk will be a component in AoU, feige said he'd have a big role in it. But I jusy mean as far as TIH 2 goes. Especially with feige wanting to do a sequel and an original film every year now.

Well we all know hulk will be a component in AoU, feige said he'd have a big role in it. But I jusy mean as far as TIH 2 goes. Especially with feige wanting to do a sequel and an original film every year now.

Oh, I mentioned Avengers 2 because it's the only thing they seem to be planning for Hulk. Like, in actuality.

Probably Avengers 2.

AKA, Peter David's run. :up:

Oh, I mentioned Avengers 2 because it's the only thing they seem to be planning for Hulk. Like, in actuality.

I'm pretty sure I saw Feige say somewhere that they had something really special planned for Hulk in Phase 3.

I bet that really special something is a cameo in Thor 3. :o

I bet that really special something is a cameo in Thor 3. :o

If they were smart they would do something like. Make The Avengers 2 The Empire Strikes Back of The Avengers. Have Ultron defeat the team & then end the movie with the team loosing their biggest gun. Ultron sends The Hulk into space. Cue Planet Hulk

I'm pretty sure marvel doesn't want to do planet hulk. That would be a bad move imo.

Planet Hulk would suck as a movie.

It's already been done as a movie anyways. I want to see something fresh.

Maybe they can still send Bruce (aka not a perma Hulk) to an alien planet to face an otherworldly force, just not Sakaar please. Personally I'd like to see him become the wild card in an interdimensional conflict with Annihlus, but that's unlikely since FOX probably owns the rights.

No Planet Hulk, please. No Skaar, no Red Hulk crap, I don't even really desire She-Hulk.

I'd love for Joe Fixit to come in one day, but I have a feeling Marvel doesn't want to embrace that.

Call it a hunch, but I think Red Hulk is going to happen in either TIH2 or TIH3, should we get 2 Ruffahulk sequels. Look at what we have going in phase 2: Extremis, Winter Soldier, new line-up of GotG. Marvel is using a lot of more recent and popular stories. I think eventually, Red Hulk will come into play. Not my FAVORITE idea, mind you. But, I can easily see this happening. Planet Hulk I think is less likely.

For that I hope Hulk stays in control of his rage, and a fun character in Marvel cinematic Universe

People are ridiculously stupid in Hulk comics
Big green guy walking/sitting peacefully: "Everyone, run for your lives""Call the army"
Ross or someone in the army goes after Hulk: "Hulk is a menace" "This menace saved me from my huge error" "He's a menace, I will still hunt him down and cost billions of dollars more money than it would take to simply cure him or to leave him at peace"

Sulky Hulk always leads to that, I can do without it

If Norton wasn't recast, do you think we'd have had a sequel by now?

No because Marvel was clearly underwhelmed by TIH's box office. If TIH had been more successful, I think we'd have a sequel by now, and perhaps Norton would have been kept.

Hulk's populary has risen a lot though, if they made another film with in least the same quality it would in least make 2 times the amount of money the last one made.

Oh, I agree with that. But, that is not how it was in 2008, which is my point. Phase 2 was designed prior to Avengers being released, so I don't think anything would have changed if Norton had stayed. TIH's BO had more to do with no Hulk 2 in phase 2 than Norton's recasting did, IMO.

Even though the wait has been long and agonizing, I'm glad marvel playedit safe and smart when it came to hulk. I knew pretty much instantly after I saw avengers that hulk would get another shot. It was just a matter of time. Now his popularity has risen vastly compared to pre avengers. It's finally time to get another and even more awesome hulk movie.

For that I hope Hulk stays in control of his rage, and a fun character in Marvel cinematic Universe

Big green guy walking/sitting peacefully: "Everyone, run for your lives""Call the army"
Ross or someone in the army goes after Hulk: "Hulk is a menace" "This menace saved me from my huge error" "He's a menace, I will still hunt him down and cost billions of dollars more money than it would take to simply cure him or to leave him at peace"

That's the core aspect of the Hulk,though.That he's a misunderstood monster.

Frankly,I hate what they've done to the character in the last nearly 30 years.

Not to digress too much,but I'm watching Agents of SMASH.That isn't the Hulk to me.For starters,who the heck would've seen the Hulk as a father figure (let alone a team player) back when I was a kid?Hulk was the child-like super hero.THAT is what kids identify with.That's what I loved about him.If I wanted to see a wise guy monster with a cranky streak,that's what we have The Thing for.

Now I can appreciate that writers/readers have tired of the "Hulk Smash" scenario being played out time and again,but it's resulted in the Hulk changing his personalities as often as most people change their socks.The original concept has been all but forgotten for this generation. And I hope against hope that they'll adhere to what made Hulk such a great and unique character in the MCU.

If we get a Hulk sequel, I do think we'll get General Ross and Betty Ross back and hopefully The Leader.

Now whether or not General Ross or Betty take the gamma radiation themselves and becomes Red Hulk and Red She Hulk respectively remains to be seen. I doubt it, but who knows.

The Leader remains unresolved from the first film. Let's hope they resolve it.

Yes, Frankenstein monster wants to be left alone, but humans think that what's big, ugly and powerful is a potential threat. That's ALL the character is about.

In TIH, Hulk's first appearance almost killed both Ross and Betty.

And even if they're over-reacting, Hulk IS a potential danger because not even him can control his own strength and power.

On top on that, he's a US army failed experiment result and thus they have to correct it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"