Infinity War Infinity war trailer 1 29/11 thread (trailer spoilers)

dyl1dyl

Civilian
Reaction score
Trailer should be out in less than 30 minutes so I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss it

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER 1
29TH NOVEMBER 2017

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/935862134344429568

its giving me Avengers 1 vibe. Thats a good thing

I'm so happy, it's everything I wanted out of a trailer.

But now I need to see the movie!

Fantastic trailer and I guess we have as much confirmation of where the soul stone is as we're going to at this point.

Mjölnir;36055505 said:
Fantastic trailer and I guess we have as much confirmation of where the soul stone is as we're going to at this point.

Yup

One other thing I got from this trailer is I think it's even less likely that Vision dies now. For similar reasons to Rhodey/WM in the cap civil war trailers. I think the fact that he is shown to be dying/getting badly hurt in the trailer lowers his chances of actually dying in the movie

HOLYCOW what a trailer!! :chd: :wowe: :chd:

also i thought this was dropping tomorrow? im not complaining though :D

that played way differently than the SDCC trailer didnt it? or are they reserving that for when its closer to May?

also i LOVE how they used Nick Fury's speech in the first Avengers movie, narrated by certain characters. absolutely perfect :up::up:

Looks better then I could have imagined. Thanos CGI looks great and they still have 5 months to improve even more. Not sure how I feel about spidermans new suit but maybe it will grow on me. Not fishing for spoilers at all but it looks like caps fight in wakanda might be its own story from tonys fight along side strange. Meaning they may never have screen time together altogether but I hope Im wrong.

btw in 1:04 of the trailer-- are those dead people on the floor the Asgardians? :csad: and may i make a wild guess-- Loki offers the Space gem to Thanos so he would just go away and spare whoever Asgardians are left? kinda like a nice anti-hero moment for Loki.

HOLYCOW what a trailer!! :chd: :wowe: :chd:

also i thought this was dropping tomorrow? im not complaining though :D

that played way differently than the SDCC trailer didnt it? or are they reserving that for when its closer to May?

also i LOVE how they used Nick Fury's speech in the first Avengers movie, narrated by certain characters. absolutely perfect :up::up:

No, it was confirmed for today

These look like dead asgardians and a dead sakaarian gladiator in the back with the red tatoos and all.

tumblr_p06o0dtXMQ1t3xwtyo1_1280.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW that was an awesome trailer. I've been chomping at the bit waiting for this and Marvel did not disappoint! May can't get here fast enough.

btw in 1:04 of the trailer-- are those dead people on the floor the Asgardians? :csad: and may i make a wild guess-- Loki offers the Space gem to Thanos so he would just go away and spare whoever Asgardians are left? kinda like a nice anti-hero moment for Loki.

yeah, i feel loki will do the right thing. I think he and Thor will try and trick Thanos to allow the asgardians to somehow flee and in that engagement, Thor will get stranded in space.

Damn Thanos looked amazing! So per the trailer, he's gonna get three or four Infinity Stones in this film? Man this thing is going to blow the doors off of 2018!

I dont get Visions & SW storyline here.

Scotland Paradise with Wanda < Attack from Black Order < Flight < Attacked in Wakanda again ?

Im a Little bit scary we dont see Wanda or Vision in that 3rd act

These look like dead asgardians and a dead sakaarian gladiator in the back with the red tatoos and all.

tumblr_p06o0dtXMQ1t3xwtyo1_1280.png

The Asgardians can't catch a break huh...so much for new Asgard :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"