Infinity War Infinity war trailer 1 29/11 thread (trailer spoilers)

24174394_1930936330560209_1532223853147826030_n.jpg

Title for Avengers 4 revealed: Friday After Infinity

They should have invited
Matt Damon to do another cameo lying there dead
with other Asgardians. That might drive a few people to check out Thor Ragnarok to see why he’s there :p At the very least would have been a nice cameo. :)

In theory Valkyrie and Korg
could have been dropped off back to Sakaar to do her bounty hunting his revolution there before the vessel meets Thanos. There is no strong reason for them to tag along to go to earth as refugees. And earthlings are not into immigrants or refugees theses days not to mention from outer space.

However since Korg was spotted in Wakanda fighting in the trailer so that’s not what happened.

It'd be dumb to do that with Valkyrie honestly.

I'm gonna be honest, first couple times I watched the trailer I thought Black Panther said "and get the Spanish shield"

And I'm embarassed that I actually googled 'captain america spanish shield' afterwards wondering if there was something cool I didn't know about :hehe: Great stuff though, looks amazing.

My hearing can be pretty bad but you need an award or something :D

My hearing can be pretty bad but you need an award or something :D
Born with a hearing loss woot!

Ha, but come on, I can't be the only one who agrees that with that deep accent he's putting on, his ''Get this man a shield" sounds almost exactly like "Get the Spanish shield." I wanna see this Spanish shield dammit! :jd::cap:

I'm gonna be honest, first couple times I watched the trailer I thought Black Panther said "and get the Spanish shield"

That's what he said. Spanish S.H.I.E.L.D is an organization led by Nico Furia. Panther was asking his receptionist to arrange a conference call.

That's what he said. Spanish S.H.I.E.L.D is an organization led by Nico Furia. Panther was asking his receptionist to arrange a conference call.

EDIT: NO need for that post from me. Mods, plz delete.

:funny: I knew I wasn't hearing things :cwink:. Thanks for clearing that up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"