Infinity War Infinity war trailer 1 29/11 thread (trailer spoilers)

This doesn't even need a second trailer tbh.

Agreed. This trailer established the villain, the heros, the story, and showed the spectacle. A damn good well rounded trailer.

Would Strange not know of or be aware of everything related to the Infinity Stones after he found out he was wearing one? Its the time stone, he cant look into the future and know Thanos is coming?

No reason to assume he knows (or knows how to tap into) the full power of the time stone.

Doesn't need it but could still benefit from an even bigger hype boost in a few months.

One more so we can get a bit more dialogue and interaction between the heroes, especially GotG. Maybe see Ant-man and Hawkeye. The wait is going to kill me. I would easily pay $100 to see this tomorrow.

I for one feel like not watching the other trailers and footage. Marvel is a bit oversharing in that regard, they have toned it down a bit, but I still remember watching essentially a full synopsis of SM Homecoming in one of the longer trailers, so this shall do for now.

The temptation will be hard to beat tho.

I think that was more Sony's doing for Homecoming. Marvel has been VERY restrained in their trailers lately. We only got TWO trailers for Civil War. I believe we only got two for Dr Strange. GotG 2's trailers really didn't reveal much from the film and Thor only got two trailers. Now, I'm only talking about trailers and not the tv spots but every movie is guilty of revealing tons of stuff in tv spots. lol

So, I think probably around...March we're gonna get that BIG holy @#$%^ story focused trailer and then that'll be it until the movie in May.

I just realized that there is a heavy focus on Black Panther and Wakanda in this trailer, and that's been done for the obvious reason that the next movie being released isn't IW, but is actually Black Panther. Smart move by Marvel to make this highly anticipated trailer generate a lot of interest for that movie as well.

There is something to be said when you put out a teaser for your teaser, and the world stops to pay attention. Then you put the actual teaser out and the Internet breaks.

Just wow. I don't even want anymore teasers or trailers. I just want to see the damn movie already.

I feel like we are facing a level of anticipation like with the first Avengers film. Perhaps something greater.

I for one feel like not watching the other trailers and footage. Marvel is a bit oversharing in that regard, they have toned it down a bit, but I still remember watching essentially a full synopsis of SM Homecoming in one of the longer trailers, so this shall do for now.

The temptation will be hard to beat tho.

It will be hard. I don't like to know too much going in. :(

There is something to be said when you put out a teaser for your teaser, and the world stops to pay attention. Then you put the actual teaser out and the Internet breaks.

Just wow. I don't even want anymore teasers or trailers. I just want to see the damn movie already.

I feel like we are facing a level of anticipation like with the first Avengers film. Perhaps something greater.
They have done a great job at cultivating a solid fanbase and then knowing what will also attract the general audience who don't normally pay a whole lot of attention this far out from the release date.

Yeah IMO one trailer is all I needed for this. Ill be there in May and I might avoid all the other trailers.

The trailer is amazing.
Thanos is a boss.

But people tearing up here.
Even my best friend getting moved, and he's no Marvel zombie like me.

Meanwhile I'm just impressed.
WHAT WRONG WITH ME? :oldrazz:

I may be getting used to excellence and spoiled.

I think 1 thing that really got me about this trailer is how there is pretty much 0 humour or jokes whatsoever. Great tonal shift

I think 1 thing that really got me about this trailer is how there is pretty much 0 humour or jokes whatsoever. Great tonal shift

That's not really a new thing, though. The Avengers 2 teaser was the same way, and from what I can recall so was the first trailer for Iron Man 3. There are probably other examples.

That's not really a new thing, though. The Avengers 2 teaser was the same way, and from what I can recall so was the first trailer for Iron Man 3. There are probably other examples.
Marvel's teaser trailers almost always features no comedy while any subsequent one adds more of the comedy bits.

The trailer is amazing.
Thanos is a boss.

But people tearing up here.
Even my best friend getting moved, and he's no Marvel zombie like me.

Meanwhile I'm just impressed.
WHAT WRONG WITH ME? :oldrazz:

I may be getting used to excellence and spoiled.

Makes you feel bad for those poor DC comics people. :p

"There was an idea..."

Marvel saying to DC, "This is how it's done."

lol
Wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxrT1_tZqQ

thanos-infinity-gauntlet-1061668.png

Interesting insight on the scene where Thanos is holding up his gauntlet. This video speculates that he actually already has the green gem (Time) inside the gauntlet. This means he gets it from Strange before his minions return to him with Vision's yellow one.

Favorite part was the GOTG stinger at the end. Can't wait to see how the Avengers interact with the GOTG!

If this movie plays out even a little bit how the GOTG met the Avengers in EMH, that will be awesome.

Btw, is Ant-Man supposed to be in this one? He was the only character noticeably missing from the trailer. Man 2018 is going to be a 1-2-3 punch with BP, then IW, and then AATW.... ;)

Last edited:
Btw, is Ant-Man supposed to be in this one? He was the only character noticeably missing from the trailer. Man 2018 is going to be a 1-2-3 punch with BP, then IW, and then AATW.... ;)

No Wasp or Hawkeye either.

Wasp isn't in this one anyway, isn't she?

I just realized that there is a heavy focus on Black Panther and Wakanda in this trailer, and that's been done for the obvious reason that the next movie being released isn't IW, but is actually Black Panther. Smart move by Marvel to make this highly anticipated trailer generate a lot of interest for that movie as well.

I'm wondering if we will see cameos of Steve and Bucky in Black Panther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"