Infinity War Infinity war trailer 1 29/11 thread (trailer spoilers)

Did you guys notice M'Baku in this shot second to BP's left.

$

So he basically joining force with T'challa at some point!

That being siad, FANTASTIC TRAILER!

Somehow Banner escapes from the asgardians encounter with Thanos and seems to land somewhere on Earth where Doctor Strange and Wong find him.

tumblr_p06nouNYgF1tqk2tko2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p06nouNYgF1tqk2tko3_r1_500.gif

Nice callback to A1 too (R.I.P Powers Booth).

$

Temporarily, no doubt. Can't rule Wakanda if the country (or the entire planet) is a smoking crater.

$

Cap and Bucky too.

Somehow Banner escapes from the asgardians encounter with Thanos and seems to land somewhere on Earth where Doctor Strange and Wong find him.

tumblr_p06nouNYgF1tqk2tko2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p06nouNYgF1tqk2tko3_r1_500.gif

Would Strange not know of or be aware of everything related to the Infinity Stones after he found out he was wearing one? Its the time stone, he cant look into the future and know Thanos is coming?

Would Strange not know of or be aware of everything related to the Infinity Stones after he found out he was wearing one? Its the time stone, he cant look into the future and know Thanos is coming?

I think it was made pretty clear in DR STrange that using the gem was not something that should be done and that it was more of a last ditch desperate measure and that he wasn't going to be using it again, especially until he was ready.

PS: I only saw Dr Strange once and could have imagined all of that.

btw can you guys make out who were the heroes speaking Fury's line from Avengers 1? Nick started it yeah, followed by.... Tony or was the Doctor Strange?... then Vision... then Thor... then Black Widow.

did i get them all right or i misheard someone?

I wonder what made Marvel change which stone goes where in the gauntlet compared to the initial Thanos with the gauntlet and all the stones teaser

These look like dead asgardians and a dead sakaarian gladiator in the back with the red tatoos and all.

tumblr_p06o0dtXMQ1t3xwtyo1_1280.png

That could be a scene from him getting the stone from the collector as well. I'm guessing IFW starts before Ragnarok, and catches up with the timeline at Thor's ship.

Also that scene with Banner @ Dr. Strange, I'm thinking Loki sent him there with the tesseract before handing it over. It's just way to convenient that he crash lands there when we we know the only hero's that have met Dr S are Thor & Loki so far.

I'd pay a solid £75 to watch that film tommorow

Didn’t even see this thread but yes the trailer was as awesome as expected. Couldn’t be more excited about this film!!

Excellent trailer! It showed just enough to wet my appetite. All characters were effectively displayed. Great money-shot of a scene at the end!

What is the 2nd trailer going to be like? Probably all out!

What is the 2nd trailer going to be like? Probably all out!

As usual, the second trailer will be light-hearted in order to assure people that this is like the other Marvel films. Then the third trailer and tv spots will give away the entire film before we ever get a chance to see it.

These look like dead asgardians and a dead sakaarian gladiator in the back with the red tatoos and all.

tumblr_p06o0dtXMQ1t3xwtyo1_1280.png

You're definitely right HD. The woman in the front is clearly an Asgardian, you can tell from the way she's dressed. And I distinctly remember that guy in the back with the pointy mask from Ragnarok, he was one of the guys that joined Korg and co on the ship from Sakaar.

As usual, the second trailer will be light-hearted in order to assure people that this is like the other Marvel films. Then the third trailer and tv spots will give away the entire film before we ever get a chance to see it.

I think you're confusing navel and dc trailers.

Am curious to know whos hand Tonya cradling at the brggining. Have a feeling its caps.

There's a strange machine that Thor is in at 1:20. It looks familiar to me for some reason, and I have a suspicion it has something to do with acquiring a new weapon to replace Mjolnir. EDIT: On closer inspection, it looks like he might be holding some portal open/closed. Perhaps helping Asgardians escape from Thanos?

Last edited:
I think you're confusing navel and dc trailers.

Am curious to know whos hand Tonya cradling at the brggining. Have a feeling its caps.

It's Tony's hand. We know this because it's clearly a left hand, and in order for it to be a left hand on someone else, Tony would have to be facing away from them, and that makes zero sense.

That could be a scene from him getting the stone from the collector as well. I'm guessing IFW starts before Ragnarok, and catches up with the timeline at Thor's ship.

Also that scene with Banner @ Dr. Strange, I'm thinking Loki sent him there with the tesseract before handing it over. It's just way to convenient that he crash lands there when we we know the only hero's that have met Dr S are Thor & Loki so far.

From the leaked scene
Thanos with the Collector and the Guardians listening in while he asks where the Reality stone is
He does not have the Reality stone in any of the shots from the trailer. We see him get the space stone, and he clearly went for the power stone first.

So I am also wondering at what point does he run into the Guardians. Seems like it cannot be prior to them finding Thor floating in space.

I think it was made pretty clear in DR STrange that using the gem was not something that should be done and that it was more of a last ditch desperate measure and that he wasn't going to be using it again, especially until he was ready.

PS: I only saw Dr Strange once and could have imagined all of that.

Sounds right to me. :)

lol, alright, other than 2 omissions, it sounds the same.

I'm just asking if it was basically the same trailer.

No the Comicon footage is very different. Different dialogue, different scenes shown etc. The cam footage of the Comicon footage is still on the internet. It's not hard to find at all. Just Google it.

I hope not. I don't want to be too spoiled before I actually see it. :(

This doesn't even need a second trailer tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"