Iron Man Casting Poll 3.0 (I'm sending link to Jon Favreau's Blog)

Jim Caviezel!
jcstark4jm.jpg

Dude, thank you, I was trying to gather pics, nice. :up:

Top choice for me, and you know he can act too.

Kable24 said:
I like Oded Fehr for Tony Stark. I know I'll hear the "he's good for Dr. Strange". Yeah, I know, but I think he'd play a great Tony Stark too.

Based on what?

it's between Guy Pearce and Jim Caviezel, though I also liked the suggestion for Matthew Fox. he definitely should play a superhero someday. however, this time my vote goes for Pearce.

TheVileOne said:
Looks like we found our Tony Stark to me.

Wow, for once I finally agree with you. :p

Pearce won't ever play a superhero. He really doesn't even do any mainstream movies anymore.

Caviezel looks like the best fit. The guy's got chops, he's versatile, and he's a great actor. We know he dedicates himself to his roles, he's in great shape.

Also Caviezel has PRESENCE AND CHARISMA. That's something Ashton Kutcher does NOT have.

TheVileOne said:
Pearce won't ever play a superhero. He really doesn't even do any mainstream movies anymore.

Caviezel looks like the best fit. The guy's got chops, he's versatile, and he's a great actor. We know he dedicates himself to his roles, he's in great shape.

Also Caviezel has PRESENCE AND CHARISMA. That's something Ashton Kutcher does NOT have.

Really? Where?

TheVileOne said:
I dunno. The Count of Monte Cristo. The Passion.

Meh, I guess its in the eye of the beholder.

PWN3R RANGER said:
Wow, for once I finally agree with you. :p

That's why I'm so awesome. Everyone agrees with me at some point :cool: .

orpinock said:
Jim Caviezel!
jcstark4jm.jpg

Looks like we found a winner!!

Great job orpinock:up: :up:

someone should send it to the Jon Faverau Iron Man blog

TheVileOne said:
That's why I'm so awesome. Everyone agrees with me at some point :cool: .
NEVER!!!!!

lol... 3 people actually vated for Tom Cruise :D

my choice would be either Joaquin Phoenix or someone else that i wont mention

orpinock said:
Jim Caviezel!
jcstark4jm.jpg

Wait wait wait. Screw the casting for a second. Can we all take a moment to realize that Tony Stark is wearing a jacket over his Iron Man suit on that one cover? Wow.

Mr. Magoo said:
Wait wait wait. Screw the casting for a second. Can we all take a moment to realize that Tony Stark is wearing a jacket over his Iron Man suit on that one cover? Wow.

LOL, yeah back when he had the very first grey armor up until this one (I think) he wore the chest plate under his clothes because of his bad heart.

I like the idea of Matthew Fox as Stark/Iron man :up:

I have to admit (after just seeing Mission Impossible 3) that Tom Cruise would might be a good idea. I just never saw him in a good action film before this one. Mission Impossible 1 & 2 were crap but 3 was top notch...really awesome. It's funny because Billy Crudup is also in Mission Impossible 3 so watching that movie was like a casting call for Iron Man. One of the previews before was The Break Up which co-starred Jon Favreau. LOL

Out of the list, I like Edward Norton myself. He's a brilliant actor, espically when it comes to complex characters like Tony Stark.

Here's even a pic where he looks good in a goatee:

downinthevalley_l200604271742.jpg

Another actor I think would work well that isn't on the list is George Clooney.

Darthphere said:
Ok, getting angry about it isnt going to change anything.

Didn't you know, the thread starter obviuosly messed up the name of the thread.

It was supossed to read:Vileone's Iron Man Cast is right yours is wrong Poll 3.0 (I'm sending link to Jon Favreau's Blog)

TheVileOne said:
No he really can't. He doesn't have the maturity or experience necessary for Tony Stark. Not to mention the acting chops.

I think I'm kind of changing my tune about Tom Cruise.

I'd be more open to him doing the role, especially over Ashton Kutcher.

Oh thats a relief wouldn't want to dissapoint you.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"