Iron Man Casting Poll 3.0 (I'm sending link to Jon Favreau's Blog)

After watching my favorite movie Almost Famous for what seems like the 100th time, I'm going with Billy Crudup. He's perfect. I can really see him owning the part.

b_BillyCrudup0511.jpg

billy+crudup.jpg

crudup1.jpg

He seems perfect to me.

My second choice is Caviezel. But I'm still holidng out that one day he will be Superman.

JesusOfNazarath said:
Didn't you know, the thread starter obviuosly messed up the name of the thread.

It was supossed to read:Vileone's Iron Man Cast is right yours is wrong Poll 3.0 (I'm sending link to Jon Favreau's Blog)

LMFAO

Anyways I added some names to the thread guys. See the bottom of the list. If you already voted...sorry! :)

Billy Campbell - The Rocketeer. He'd be great.

Cruise is catching up to Caviesel though Billy Crudup would have more votes if I hadn't had his name put in so late. :(

I'd like to know why people think Oded Fehr is qualified enough to play Iron Man.

^ I like him. I think he hasn't been given a chance to carry a movie by himself but given the right material he could. He can talk with or without his accent, he's the right size, has a good build, and he can act.

Too bad Eric Bana was already The Hulk...or actually not too bad cause he was great but he'd also be cool as Stark.

Oh and BTW!!!

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8708269&postcount=2

Advanced Dark said:
^ I like him. I think he hasn't been given a chance to carry a movie by himself but given the right material he could. He can talk with or without his accent, he's the right size, has a good build, and he can act.

Too bad Eric Bana was already The Hulk...or actually not too bad cause he was great but he'd also be cool as Stark.

Oh and BTW!!!

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8708269&postcount=2
He's not very good at hiding his accent at all.

I don't think he has the chops required for the heavier material of Tony Stark.

Fehr also really isn't a leading man type. He's always the supporting character.

^ That's been the case so far. Still like him. I'd be happy with about a dozen other actors too.

I'm gonna say mattew fox for this.

Jim Caviezel or Jude Law. A young unknown would be ok too because I do believe Iron Man would spawn sequels. Each progression would take 2 years at minimum.

Tom Cruise should be out of the question, but in the name of democracy, his name is on the list. He's old, annoying, asking for too much money, maybe misdirect the film, and maybe wants to continue his Mission Impossible series. Let him be.

Matthew Fox is my pick,he is a good actor ,has the right look and presence IMO and will be easily signed for 3 movies

ANTHONYNASTI said:
After watching my favorite movie Almost Famous for what seems like the 100th time, I'm going with Billy Crudup. He's perfect. I can really see him owning the part.

b_BillyCrudup0511.jpg

billy+crudup.jpg

crudup1.jpg

He seems perfect to me.

My second choice is Caviezel. But I'm still holidng out that one day he will be Superman.

unfortunatly this guy doesn't want to be in any superhero roles

1. Matthew Fox
2. Matt Dillon
3. James Caviezel
4. Edward Norton
5. Eddie Cibrian

IronMan_2005 said:
unfortunatly this guy doesn't want to be in any superhero roles

I think he screentested for Batman when Begins was in preproduction.

chiefchirpa said:
Jim Caviezel or Jude Law. A young unknown would be ok too because I do believe Iron Man would spawn sequels. Each progression would take 2 years at minimum.

Tom Cruise should be out of the question, but in the name of democracy, his name is on the list. He's old, annoying, asking for too much money, maybe misdirect the film, and maybe wants to continue his Mission Impossible series. Let him be.

Another problem would be that Cruise would have too big of an ego to ever do an ensemble cast Avengers movie. :down :down

^ Except Avengers movie is likely to be an all CGI movie now!!! Not like Shrek but state of the art per Zak Penn. See thread about that.

Hopefully when they say state-of-the-art they actually mean it. Not like the "awesome" animation that Ultimate Avengers allegedly had.

^ Ask the question at the xverse to get more details and post it in the Avengers thread then. :) That's all we can do now.

I want Avengers live action damnit.

I hope the Iron Man movie has alot of military aspects involved since Stark is a weapons dealer and manufacturer.

after watching MI3, Crudup has just gone to the top of my list... :up:

True, I could see him playing it, all though Caviezel makes perfect sense to me at least...

Ranger, you should go to the myspace group if you haven't already and put in your vote for Caviezel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"