Is there any crime worse than rape?

There's a guy at the prison where I worked who molested 2 little girls and was place in general population. The other inmates found out about it and gave him a taste of his medicine by seeing just how far a man's behind can stretch. They placed a bar of soap, roll of deodorant and a few pencils back there at the same time! :eek: The inmates have now been charged as he has snitched on them and now is in protective custody at another prison but dude has a psych seeing him daily due to the emotional distress he went through.

Got what he deserved.

But jeez, a bar of soap, deodorant AND a few pencils? That should be in the 'Guiness Book of World' records.:o

Silly question.

After rape, there is a CHANCE for recovery.
Plenty of rape victims have gone on with their lives, and though they endured maddening grief and mental anguish, even for many years, they eventually find happiness again.

There is no CHANCE for recovery from being murdered.
If Rape was really worse than murder, then every rape victim would commit suicide.
They don't.

A rape victim can see the people who love them again, or hell, pick up a severe drug problem and at least have nice nights of escape.

Murdered people can't ever see their loved ones again, nor can they enjoy anything in this life again.

Well i think the idea is that with death, your problem free. You won't have to deal with the trauma, or ANYTHING for that matter. Which is the reason why ppl see suicide as an 'escape' from their problems.

I'm going to defer to the movie Se7en and say the worst possible crime is keeping someone barely alive while strapping them to a bed for over a year.

Silly question.

Plenty of rape victims have gone on with their lives, and though they endured maddening grief and mental anguish, even for many years, they eventually find happiness again.

If Rape was really worse than murder, then every rape victim would commit suicide.
They don't.

A rape victim can see the people who love them again, or hell, pick up a severe drug problem and at least have nice nights of escape.

Murdered people can't ever see their loved ones again, nor can they enjoy anything in this life again.

Wow....we agree on something.

As tragic as rape is (on any level) there is a chance to turn your life around. Yes, the scars remain. but the loved one is not taken away. That person who was violated can even become an advocate for others who have suffered the same way.

Murder is as far as you can go.

I'm going to defer to the movie Se7en and say the worst possible crime is keeping someone barely alive while strapping them to a bed for over a year.

so you'd rather be on the recieving end of the razorblade ***** from the same movie? ;)

so you'd rather be on the recieving end of the razorblade ***** from the same movie? ;)
That was bad too. But that guy on the bed was being murdered over the course of years, not minutes....that's pretty f***ing bad, watching yourself deteriorate, feeling your mind slip, your braincells die one by one.

As tragic as rape is (on any level) there is a chance to turn your life around. Yes, the scars remain. but the loved one is not taken away. That person who was violated can even become an advocate for others who have suffered the same way.

You guys keeping saying loved ones as if everyone in the world has loved ones; as if every rape victim has family. There are some victims out there with not a soul in the world who cares about them. And what if the abuser is someone in the family, what then?

You hear all the time about ppl reporting being abused by a family member to another family member, and they are not taken seriously. Sometimes the family turns a blind eye to the abuse out of shame.

What then?

There's a guy at the prison where I worked who molested 2 little girls and was place in general population. The other inmates found out about it and gave him a taste of his medicine by seeing just how far a man's behind can stretch. They placed a bar of soap, roll of deodorant and a few pencils back there at the same time! :eek: The inmates have now been charged as he has snitched on them and now is in protective custody at another prison but dude has a psych seeing him daily due to the emotional distress he went through.

He got off light. They usually torture kiddie fiddlers far more than that and then kill them dead, dead, dead in prison. I'm surprised they put him in general population, actually.

Silly question.

They don't.

:up:

jag

You guys keeping saying loved ones as if everyone in the world has loved ones; as if every rape victim has family. There are some victims out there with not a soul in the world who cares about them. And what if the abuser is someone in the family, what then?

So are you saying they can't get the care they need? That someone might not come to their side? There's always a chance as long as you are "ALIVE". I didn't say it was easy. But it's there.

You hear all the time about ppl reporting being abused by a family member to another family member, and they are not taken seriously. Sometimes the family turns a blind eye to the abuse out of shame.

What then?

Then others intervene. Ever heard of that?? It does happen! A friend or cousin or authorities find out and stop it. Then the victim gets the help they need.

Dang....do you want them to die or something?? Where are you going with this?

Well i think the idea is that with death, your problem free. You won't have to deal with the trauma, or ANYTHING for that matter. Which is the reason why ppl see suicide as an 'escape' from their problems.
Problem free as in you cease to exist. I'd rather live a traumatic life than be cut off from one altogether.

Murder, severe torture, possibly child molestation (assuming child rape isn't a category all to itself).

The list is pretty slim pickings but yeah, I'd say that as long as people are mortal there are worse things you can do to a person than rape.

Then others intervene. Ever heard of that?? It does happen! A friend or cousin or authorities find out and stop it. Then the victim gets the help they need.

Dang....do want them to die or something?? Where are you going with this?

You make it sound like in every single case, every time, a person complains, someone intervenes. Some ppl are raped for years without ANYONE intervening, and the only way the rape stops is when the victim is old enough to moved out of the home, kills their abusers,etc.

What planet are you living on where every victims story has a happy ending?

And you gave me the Comment of the Week Blue Ribbon the other day.
Careful, you'll morph into a Wilhelm fan and neither of us wants that. :eek:

AllAh Aqbar!! :eek:

allah.jpg

:ninja:

He got off light. They usually torture kiddie fiddlers far more than that and then kill them dead, dead, dead in prison. I'm surprised they put him in general population, actually.

:up:

jag

I was to. For the state of NJ, they even have a prison for people who have committed sex related crimes and I was surprised that he was sent to a regular prison. But I did research and he was at the prison ADTC(Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center) for sex related crimes but he was a problem child there. He was in general pop for awhile but he lied about his crime saying he was there for robbery. I believe one of the officers might have told another inmate why and word spread fast.

You make it sound like in every single case, every time, a person complains, someone intervenes. Some ppl are raped for years without ANYONE intervening, and the only way the rape stops is when the victim is old enough to moved out of the home, kills their abusers,etc.

What planet are you living on where every victims story has a happy ending?

No I'm not sounding like it happens every time. That's what you're reading into it.
I'm saying that it does happen! So in the outside chance that it MIGHT, you gotta give it a chance.

No I'm not sounding like it happens every time. That's what you're reading into it.
I'm saying that it does happen! So in the outside chance that it MIGHT, you gotta give it a chance.

That's exactly what you were saying. I noticed you just edited you initial post. You should make your points clearer in the future.

I'd say murder is worse, cause really, you'd chose non-existance over being forced to f**k someone? you'd have to be insane...is there a word for being set on fire? cause I think I'd rather be raped that have someone set me on fire too...oh oh, or having my eyes gouged out, I'm sure that's a crime, rape would be better than that....

so yes, there are several crimes worse than rape :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"