Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

^I couldnt possibly disagree with you any more if you paid me. Definately the best one so far for me, my only gripe with it is I wish it was a bit longer.

Noooo. Thor is not the best Marvel studios film. It's their weakest to date.

#1 - Iron Man
#2 - The Incredible Hulk
#3 - Captain America: The First Avenger
#4 - Iron Man 2
#5 - Thor

okay

It was only weaker than Iron Man 1

1-Iron Man
2-Thor
3-Captain America: The First Avenger
4-The Incredible Hulk/ Iron Man 2

LOL. Thor weaker than IH, Im2 and Cap? What a joke.:cool:

If you actually know the norse characters as well as the comics, you know that the film was nearly a joke. in the words of Roger Ebert "I wonder with a dread fear if someone in Hollywood, stuck with a movie about a Norse god, said "Get Branagh. He deals with that Shakespeare crap." - spot on assessment.

Last edited:
Considering I collect his comics for about 20 years and I read a lot about Norse mythology, I consider a poor critic by someone who doesn't know about either as being quite invalid.
Too bad some posters need to post a ridiculous comment like that as some form to validate their pov's, when ,in fact, it's one of the worst forms of fallacy they could use in a argument.
Try again, kid.

Considering I collect his comics for about 20 years and I read a lot about Norse mythology, I consider a poor critic by someone who doesn't know about either as being quite invalid.
Too bad some posters need to post a ridiculous comment like that as some form to validate their pov's, when ,in fact, it's one of the worst forms of fallacy they could use in a argument.
Try again, kid.

Haha you claim you've collected for 20 years and expect that to be accepted as fact, yet you also claim that I do not know about either, based on what? yeahhh google the word fallacy, "kid". :o

Incredible Hulk and Cap were my favorites, I loved Iron Man and Thor about the same.

Because it's a fact, and i can prove it. And the ''critic'' is the one by Ebert, son.
Nope, I knew athe meaning fallacy much before google was invented, kid. :D
But you, even with google,is beyong help hehehehe.

Because it's a fact, and i can prove it. And the ''critic'' is the one by Ebert, son.
Nope, I knew athe meaning fallacy much before google was invented, kid. :D
But you, even with google,is beyong help hehehehe.

cool story, bro.

LOL. How original for a 10 year old. :D

:dry:
It seems to offend you if someone has a different opinion than you on the comic book movie of Thor. It's a movie, dude. a terrible movie, but a movie nevertheless. Agree to disagree and chill with the insults.

Me? Offended? Not at all. I have too much to worry about.

ps: Thor was great.

Me? Offended? Not at all. I have too much to worry about.

ps: Thor was great.

Comic book accuracy aside, structurally the movie is poorly made. Loki's betrayal is weak, no power or emotion whatsoever behind it, the way they displayed it is like he's been evil all along, there's no power there. And to Thor, it feels like he learns his life lesson in a day, the display of passing time is none existent. Among many other smaller flaws (like Thor's flight, and The Warriors Three).

Well, Loki's reasons were never simple, specially in the comics. You gotta remember he's the god of mischief.

Where's X-Men, FF, Punisher, Ghost Rider and all the other choices?

Iron Man 2 is still best....no doubt

In the crapper. Where they belong. :woot:

(Psst! None of those were made by Marvel studios :yay: )

Hehehehehehe :lmao:

Some people STILL don't understand the concept that only a select few Marvel films were made by Marvel Studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"