I've just been mugged..

tzarinna said:
Some poor Brit got his throat slit on a date here in DC.It was 2 guys and the Brit was a big guy. It turns out that this could've been prevented because a woman was mugged prior gave them enough information to lead them to an address but the cops failed to follow through. :mad: :( The guy died :(
Makes me sick. :(

Dude, you lost some change and a little bit of blood. Sounds like you did the smart thing to me :up:

I love the toughguy responses(especially from CrypticOne) :rolleyes:

Colossal Spoons said:
Dude, you lost some change and a little bit of blood. Sounds like you did the smart thing to me :Up:

I love the toughguy responses(especially from CrypticOne) :rolleyes:
Yeah, he could have gone Batista on the guys and gotten himself injured. :o

Big Dave was a bouncer. If anybody knows how to handle thieving punks, it's him :o:mad:

"They only got about £1.50 in change"

Only?

I don't get angry very easily...you can run me over with a Hummer several times in a row, or stab me in the rib cage and twirl the blade while its within my stomach...but the one thing I will never allow anyone to do, is steal from me.

If you have one of these on you?:

snag-full.jpg

I will mug you. Take care.

frailty2.jpg

I think you did the right thing. Been there, 'xcept they never asked for money, just jumped me for the hell of it.

You gave them the money and they hit, if you hadn't who knows if you tried to fight back it probably would have been worse, especially if there was more of them.

I think you should tell the police, even though it was only 1.50 they'll just think they can keep getting away with it and someone else may fall victim.

i got robbed at gunpoint a few weeks ago....i totally got street cred now....dude took my wallet, i didnt have any money in it though....so it was all kinda funny....

Colossal Spoons said:
I have to ask.

rare accidental human-proportioned "Snaggletooth" action figure from the 70's....or,...possibly early 80's,...I don't know.....

I've seen them for sale for anywhere from $68 to $250.

I JUST want one without chipped-off paint on the silver BOOTS!:mad:

Is that so much to ask??

p.s. Wanted to thank you for helping me to learn to spell "Colossal" correctly.:up:

I wish you would stop with the "only" 1.50.

Everything in this world has value, no matter how small...especially if it belongs (in this case, belonged) to you.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
p.s. Wanted to thank you for helping me to learn to spell "Colossal" correctly.:up:

No prob. It's the 2nd most mispelled word next to "you're"

don't forget "they're" ... "they're" is what we could call the emo of the english language.. it is by far the most understood

Sorry about that bro. Well let's just hope the next guy they rob has a gun.

Dude that sucks, I know how you feel.

I remember the 1st time I got mugged, I was so upset as the day before was my 21st birthday and I had recieved a seiko kenetic watch . :( the 2nd time I got mugged I had just finished teaching and got my montly salary and they mugged me at the carpark ( different ppl of course) the last time (a few months ago) I got mugged they took my wallet and my id book, they also stabbed me with a pen knife in the back,what sucks about the 3rd mugging was that it was inside a shopping mall and their were security gaurds all around.

Electrix said:
Minstrels is a badly named product. Not to be confused with Menstruals or their cycles. That is like naming a product in America like a hot dog "Big Weiners"???

Kaleb said:
Dude that sucks, I know how you feel.

I remember the 1st time I got mugged, I was so upset as the day before was my 21st birthday and I had recieved a seiko kenetic watch . :( the 2nd time I got mugged I had just finished teaching and got my montly salary and they mugged me at the carpark ( different ppl of course) the last time (a few months ago) I got mugged they took my wallet and my id book, they also stabbed me with a pen knife in the back,what sucks about the 3rd mugging was that it was inside a shopping mall and their were security gaurds all around.
you got stabbed.....with a pen!? wtf!
damn man, them muggers are out to get you huh?

my fav snack at the cinema is a tub of whispers

thats funny
this guy gets muugged and the first thing he does
is make a thread bout it.

Swiftman said:
you got stabbed.....with a pen!? wtf!
damn man, them muggers are out to get you huh?
images-1.jpg
its the price you pay for living in a rough area. :(

Swiftman said:
thats funny
this guy gets muugged and the first thing he does
is make a thread bout it.
lol I know, I once made a thread about someone breaking into a car across the road.

Electrix said:
Well not now...about 30 minutes ago.

I'd just been to the cinema with friends and walked because it isnt that far away...about 25 minute walk. Coming home, friend called for a KFC. Walked down a street and it had a park at the side with 4 lads there. They asked us if we had 'rislers' or something like that. Think its to do with smoking. We said no and I said 'I dont smoke'.

Carried on and got to a track. I heard footsteps because it was gravel and they jumped us. One threw me to the floor but didnt kick me and another got my friend who was on a bike. They got £10 from him. I'd been to the cinema and spent up. £5 for a drink and minstrels! Glad i bought them now! One grabbed me and asked for my money. I dont know why but I was calm and told him I only had change. I got it out and gave him it and then he felt my other pocket for my phone but I wouldnt give him that. Then another came up with a phone. Must have been filming it. Then the one who had me punched me in the face. I fell to the floor, then got straight back up and ran off. They also ran off.

They only got about £1.50 in change. It was my first 'punch'. I'd never been punched before because I stay away from all that. My hand is bleeding from the gravel when i went down and my eye is starting to swell and hurt slightly...is a little puffed up and I think its bloodshot in the corner a little.

I'm at home and everyone is in bed so I dont want to wake them up. They will probably ask me why I have a black eye tomorrow. My mum will flip and want to take me to the police station or something but it wont do anything. It's only £1. 50 and I dont know who they are.

My friend was more shocked and suprised than me. he kept asking if I was alright and I just kept saying 'Yeah I'm fine'. I think the lad who punched me had taken drugs or something. He didnt seem 'all there'.

I keep thinking about 'what if I ducked and then punched him in the stomach' but it was dark and I could hardy see a thing. Its slightly wierd because we had just seen 'The Break Up' which isnt your usual chick flick. We usually walk home in a group but some were staying at a friend house so they went the other way. We'd been at the park last week and some wannabe bad boys came so we knew it was a bad place, its just we'd done it plenty of times before so we'd got used to it.

Just thought I'd post because typing it and telling others it helping me think about it. Has anyone else been mugged or punched for drugs or stupidly little amounts of change?

I found this to make you feel better.

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=131267

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"