J.K. Simmons IS Commissioner Gordon

CslBJCJW8AA4TM5.jpg

Gym Gordon!

Dat Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Gordon.

I'm so hyped for J.K. Simmons as Comissioner Gordon!
Also:
94d242da8c40401cb2e761c43d9bc647.png
Snyder's iterations are like taking Nolan's and physically doubling their sizes. Even Nolan's batsignal looks tiny in comparison. :funny:

The man doesn't do subtle lol.

Snyder's iterations are like taking Nolan's and physically doubling their sizes. Even Nolan's batsignal looks tiny in comparison. :funny:

It certainly does give me echoes of Crocodile Dundee, "That's not a Bat-signal... THAT'S a Bat-signal!"

I hope they can still justify Gordon and Batman still having a relationship after Batman's recent actions. There is no way Gordon would be OK with the branding and his murdering bad guys.

Considering how many times it's been mentioned that Batman's actions from BvS will not go unnoticed in JL, there's nothing to worry about as of yet.

Considering how many times it's been mentioned that Batman's actions from BvS will not go unnoticed in JL, there's nothing to worry about as of yet.

Except a lot reports claimed that Batman v Superman was going to address the destruction in the first movie and Superman's role in it, and it didn't really.

Well, it did. Just not in the way people were expecting.

Otherwise we wouldn't have the Metropolis Black Zero event recap from Bruce's perspective and setting up his growing hatred for Superman.

I hope they can still justify Gordon and Batman still having a relationship after Batman's recent actions. There is no way Gordon would be OK with the branding and his murdering bad guys.
Before BvS, fans most likely wouldn't have expected Batman himself to be branding and murdering bad guys. If there's a lesson to be learned, it's not to completely expect a wholly comic-accurate portrayal.

Who knows what they have in store for good ol' Jimbo.

For all we know, he might be okay with Batman's methods considering how crazy everything has been :oldrazz:

We are ways away from this, but that picture kinda makes me hope for a black-and-white edition of Affleck's solo film.

Oh I want that so bad.

Maybe they can do the black-and-white thing like Fury Road. I'd fangasm seeing a black-and-white Affleck Batman movie bringing the noir feel, similar to Sin City.

If we're getting a Batman Black & White movie then I want this to happen.
BvjAPrg.jpg

We are ways away from this, but that picture kinda makes me hope for a black-and-white edition of Affleck's solo film.

Oh I want that so bad.

Maybe they can do the black-and-white thing like Fury Road. I'd fangasm seeing a black-and-white Affleck Batman movie bringing the noir feel, similar to Sin City.

Yes. I agree. The inevitable "special edition" should get a "noir version" along with the regular.

I love the huge bat signal. Snyder doesn't muck around. :funny:

As much as I like the idea of black and white Batman film I very much doubt that such additionally made cut can come close to a real thing, which is to say a film that was shot that way from the start, planning lighting and shadows in accordance to monochrome nature of the picture. Just by looking at photos of black and white "Fury Road" it is noticeable how much the contrast is off. Matter of fact, being a fan of classic film noir genre, I almost find it unwatchable.

So, either film it in black and white or don't bother with such cut at all is where I stand on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"