Jared Leto IS The Joker - - - - - - - - - Part 18

The only thing I doubt he may have done were the used condoms. As far as I know, the closest he got to that was sending Skrillex a giant purple ***** while they filmed the music video. Apparently Skrillex thought it was hilarious.

Even if he did send condoms, they weren't ACTUALLY used. It's a practical joke, whatever.

When people take everything done by actor playing Joker (of all characters) at face value and seriously and don't seem to understand what a practical joke is. smh

Now it's cool to hate Leto for whatever reason. I've seen articles saying he was never a good actor, etc. People are idiots.

I do think he's a good actor, but he likes to draw attention to his 'method' approach and comes across rather pretentious at times.

I don't know who to blame for that weak performamce in SS, but somebody needed a clearer head in the process. Ayer was trying trying too hard to be edgy and Leto clearly fell down a hole with his whole method/'practical joke' nonsense.

His 'practical jokes' were about as funny as leprosy.

When people take everything done by actor playing Joker (of all characters) at face value and seriously and don't seem to understand what a practical joke is. smh

I don't think you understand what a "practical joke" is.

I had no real opinion on the man as I'm not familiar with his work at all, but I find these hissy fits about how he was supposedly "mis-represented" by the media to be very irritating. If you don't like the press saying you sent people used condoms, you and your co-workers shouldn't have constantly talked to the press about how you sent people used condoms. Period. This seems mind-numbingly obvious.

If a method actor feels he has to act insane to prepare to act like an insane person....do they also feel like they need to go out and murder innocent people to prepare to act as a serial killer?

If a method actor feels he has to act insane to prepare to act like an insane person....do they also feel like they need to go out and murder innocent people to prepare to act as a serial killer?

No lie, I helped a friend of mine in college shoot a short film based on this exact premise. The film didn't turn out worthwhile but it was a fun way to spend a weekend.

Now it's cool to hate Leto for whatever reason. I've seen articles saying he was never a good actor, etc. People are idiots.

I've seen those articles too. Completely asinine. I've also seen Rose McGowan posting about how Jared Leto sexually assaulted Margot Robbie on set, which clearly did not happen. Then again, she's the same person who was claiming to have been abused and then suddenly has a sex tape out the next week.

Even if he did send condoms, they weren't ACTUALLY used. It's a practical joke, whatever.

Exactly. Anyone who seriously believes he would send used condoms is being foolish. Just like anyone who thinks sending unused condoms to another adult is crossing the line clearly needs to grow thicker skin.

Last edited:
Telling the press that he sent people used condoms when he apparently doesn't want people saying that he sent people used condoms is what's foolish. It's been a week and I'm honestly still baffled at how disingenuous it is for him to be so indignant about the media reporting exactly what he and his co-workers told them. Even if I loved the movie and he was the best Joker ever, this would annoy me.

Last edited:
The condom thing just doesn't sound like something Joker would do anyway. Too lowbrow you know?

Yeah, I agree there, it doesn't fit his humor. The bullets and everything else? Sure. The condom thing is just random as hell, tbh.

Decided to spend my Halloween on decoding Jared Leto's latest tweet ( https://twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/925171113939812352 ) after looking closely (and finding Detective Comics #168 - the origin story of the Red Hood identity + Bermejo's Joker which is sort of a new origin for the Clown Prince of Crime too), I wonder is this a reference to a Todd Phillips Joker spin-off or is it about Matt Reeves' film, or perhaps a prep. for Ficarra & Requa's Mad Love adaptation?

ukevmIt.png

Or, perhaps, I am overthinking it & maybe just some leftovers from Jared's 2015 preparation for Skwad? Any thoughts, possible suggestions?

[YT]C4q6VikD6SI[/YT]

Last edited:
Ooo that's interesting. Not sure why he'd have it laying out like that if it was prep from 2015. Might be for something new.

Some BTS pics, looks like they are all from reshoots by that bleh wig lol

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092iwXDhH1uwii26o1_1280.jpg

So has anyone seen the original ending with Joker returning from the helicopter crash to face off against the Squad? I really wanna know what happened in the original end battle with the Joker before the reshoots

Some BTS pics, looks like they are all from reshoots by that bleh wig lol

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092ujgKvq1uwii26o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p092iwXDhH1uwii26o1_1280.jpg

It's a shame that so much footage was cut out. Even though it was a reshoot, I wanna see the full Harley/Joker therapy scene like in Mad Love. You see a glimpse of it in the movie but it's so quick and you have Amanda Wallers voice over it so it ruins the whole scene

It's a shame that so much footage was cut out. Even though it was a reshoot, I wanna see the full Harley/Joker therapy scene like in Mad Love. You see a glimpse of it in the movie but it's so quick and you have Amanda Wallers voice over it so it ruins the whole scene

Agreed. They could've at least included it in full with the DVD/Blu-Ray release as it's own little extra. That would've been good enough to suffice for it being actually cut from the film, in which case I absolutely understand why it was.

Finally David Ayer revealed what that deleted scene with Joker after the helicopter crash was

"After Joker dropped HQ from the help and crashed, Enchantress made a deal with him. He was going to take Harley home and be “King of Gotham” Harley stood up to him and refused to betray her new friends. The Squad turned on him and he escaped." - David Ayer

Last edited:
Finally David Ayer revealed what that deleted scene with Joker after the helicopter crash was

"After Joker dropped HQ from the help and crashed, Enchantress made a deal with him. He was going to take Harley home and be “King of Gotham” Harley stood up to him and refused to betray her new friends. The Squad turned on him and he escaped." - David Ayer

Sounds even worse than what was in the final cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"