Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

Interested in seeing what the pants look like. Still haven't gotten a decent shot of that.

I'm guessing they look like the action figure version. Love these pics, btw. Aquaman is my most anticipated movie after Wonder Woman.

Yes to a series hell no to ultimate Spider-Man as any sort of inspiration as it is awful garbage with its best being mediocre not something I want to happen to Aquaman.

I mean it is for kids.. But I honestly want something like the Bruce Timm shows. He knows how to make stuff both kids and older people can watch. I would watch every episode if they make one based and inspired by JASON MOMOA'S Aquaman and it's characters.. DC needs to get back into the game of awesome animated shows.

I'm guessing they look like the action figure version. Love these pics, btw. Aquaman is my most anticipated movie after Wonder Woman.

I'm guessing he means more of detailed look of the paints and shoes.

I mean it is for kids.. But I honestly want something like the Bruce Timm shows. He knows how to make stuff both kids and older people can watch. I would watch every episode if they make one based and inspired by JASON MOMOA'S Aquaman and it's characters.. DC needs to get back into the game of awesome animated shows.

If/when I have kids I will never expose them to s*** like ultimate spider-man.

am I the only one who doesn't like Momoa for the role.
I don't think he's that good as actor.

Don't know about anyone else but I completely disagree he is definitely a good actor my favorite role of his was in the Red Road.

Aquaman looks like he's gonna kick some serious ass in JL tho.

Loved what little they showed of him in the JL trailer/teaser. I'm continuing to keep my fingers cross that this is going to work.

Now i'm more intrigued as to what his situation is when Bruce comes to him. Is he king yet? Or is he just in between, still unsure of where he belongs? I can't wait to see how Mera and the Atlantians fit into this.

The fact that he apparently has annually come to the aid of a surface city with food implies he must have some measure of authority under the sea.

What I'm interested about is that they've mentioned that the Mother Blxes were all hidden and buried by Atlanteans, Amazonians, and humans, and how that might impact his story. The Amazonians likely have some veterans from that time still living, so it's not hard to see Them being fully on board with Batman's preparations, and Batman is brininging up the human end with Flash and Cyborg while trying to resurrect an adopted human in Superman. Aquaman's refusal to join may be a sign of his culture's growing isolationism that doesn't believe the story at all.

Don't know about anyone else but I completely disagree he is definitely a good actor my favorite role of his was in the Red Road.

Amen.

The Red Road was great and his acting definitely improved by being part of that series.

The fact that he apparently has annually come to the aid of a surface city with food implies he must have some measure of authority under the sea.
I donate food and blankets monthly to a kitchen that serves a squatter camp here in SA, doesn't mean I have any sort of authority.

Even if he does have 'authority', helping the surface world could be AGAINST Atlantean wishes.

The 'King Tide' comment from Bruce made me think of AM's possible or future 'authority' more :)

As I said in another thread, I think that town is meant to be Amnesty Bay.

I wonder if it's actually going to end up being Diana who convinces Aquaman to join? This footage, plus some other stuff that we've heard, makes me think that that may very well end up being the case.

I hope it's Superman who convinces him to join, if a member of the league has to do it.

he still can, at the last moment when he's back. you never know!

I wonder if it's actually going to end up being Diana who convinces Aquaman to join? This footage, plus some other stuff that we've heard, makes me think that that may very well end up being the case.

I do think that Diana and Arthur should have a fun dynamic; Atlanteans would probably have a more adversarial relationship with the gods who drowned their kingdom, while the Amazonians are seemingly the favored children, with near immortality and a paradise.

I've always wanted to see more WW/Aquaman team-ups in the comics as well. They actually have more in common with each other than a lot of the other JL members if you think about it, it'd be a fun dynamic I think, and seeing Diana and Mera as awesome buddies in badassery would also be awesome imo.

And if the rumors about the plot of this film are true, then Diana being the one who recruits Arthur would seem to make all the more sense to me.

Happy Birthday to the man who rides the king tide!

tumblr_ob6o0mwtqP1udwsc5o4_r1_250.gif

am I the only one who doesn't like Momoa for the role.
I don't think he's that good as actor.

Yea you are the only one.
He is a brilliant actor. Much better than Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans. He has proven it in many of his works. Sure hasn't big success in movies yet. But he is talented.

Um, maybe better than Hemsworth but not better than Evans; certainly not 'much' better. Subjective opinions all, of course..........

I like Momoa as Aquaman cause he's such an unconventional choice that as soon as he was I was like that's brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"