Revenge of the Fallen Jazz to Return in Transformers 2!

In that case:
I hope if they bring him back we get the James Brown-esque Jazz and not Fifty Cent-esque Jazz.

I think it would have been better if Megatron had just beaten Jazz to within an inch of his life, THEN Prime shows up and fights Megatron, but Jazz is out for the rest of the battle. The severe beating given by Megatron would still have shown his ruthlessness IMO.

When did Bay express regret about making Jazz a Soltice? Thats interesting to say the least.

Or hell, have him ripped in half. But that shouldn't kill him! How do you kill a robot by ripping it's legs off? (I'd ask how do you kill a robot PERIOD but whatever) It's not like he'll bleed to death or anything.

Anyway, considering he's voiced by Eddie Winslow, Jazz should come back as the Urkelbot.
urkelbot1.jpg

My 11 year old brother is going to be PISSED off i mean he wasn wanting the return of Jazz over any new botin the film or any old bot.

^I did myself, i loved him in the movie, and desperately wanted to see more, but Bay said he is dead, so, despite our regret, we wont be seeing Jazz again.

i wouldnt be surprised if Bay saying Jazz is officially dead ends up being some of his pre-stated misinformation. :hehe:

^It could be, i would certainly hope so, but for some reason, i cant see them bringing him back.

And if it would mean them including a bad plot point to bring him back, i would be sorta glad if they didnt.

i wouldnt be surprised if Bay saying Jazz is officially dead ends up being some of his pre-stated misinformation. :hehe:

Hard to call that, I still believe Jazz is finished with.

I do to myself now, it seems pretty clear they have moved onto other robots for TF2, shame, Jazz was awesome.

Wait a sec... They friggin' chopped off Frenzy's head and he survived til the end of the movie but Jazz gets his legs ripped off and he's dead for good?

Wait a sec... They friggin' chopped off Frenzy's head and he survived til the end of the movie but Jazz gets his legs ripped off and he's dead for good?

Not that it matters, but in a slightly different version of the script it had more to the scene of Jazz's death with Megatron eating his spark. Obviously it was cut.

Not that it matters, but in a slightly different version of the script it had more to the scene of Jazz's death with Megatron eating his spark. Obviously it was cut.

I wish they would have kept that in, it would have made Megatron seem even more evil, wonder why they cut it.

^What do you mean exactly?

Did he think it was a bit too much for kids or something?

No, Bay just has a knack for heavy editing. Don't mind me, I'm just Bay bashing.

uhhh.. didnt michael bay himself say that he was going to make things up to throw off fans during production?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"