• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confident it ends at the ankle with appliances transitioning onto her own painted feet - just like the arms end at the wrists.

But, I do want to see what her other bottom looks like - I assume there's some type of thong designed into it to get separate cheeks and no webbing over the "cleavage" ...

Maybe it's a kind of peekaboo body stocking which has a hole on her bottom, otherwise it could look as if it is material stretched over her butt cheeks instead of separate ones. Then they could just glue the prosthetics onto her painted bare bottom. Either that or a thong as you say, but her cheeks have to be bare I think or it won't work.

Mystique looks great. It's a great shade of blue and her face looks much better. I wonder what makes her "vengeful."

Jennifer didn't really look sexy last time. Here she does.

I think Mystique will be more like her OT personality this time around.

Hope the new pic shuts up her haters trying to say she's too chunky. She looks to have a very similar figure to Rebecca.

Jenn has lost a lot of weight since FCC.. Mostly due to Hunger Games. I love that she was never rail thin, but I hate to admit that her new figure is much more appropriate for what Mytique has to wear, or should I say doesn't wear?

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...r-lawrence-just-blue-much-more-192933127.html
This time around, a body suit has been designed that achieves the same look in less time and with less discomfort to the actress.
"I'm so excited because I'm going to wear a body suit," Lawrence told a reporter. "It will be from neck down so it will cut out time and the blisters."

I really want to see how sheer that suit is. Its hard to believe its a suit!

See what winning as oscar can do when negotiating to play Mystique. Plus, its Singer's dirty mind lol. They could have used a more traditional look to Mystique but they chose to make the process so hard and add scales.

Its probably made from plastic or its a very thin fabric so its hardly unrecognizable that she's wearing a suit

I think it's like a body stocking, made of the same material as nylon stockings. It has to be something like that to look that thin and achieve the same naked look as before.

And I agree that her figure now looks far more appropriate to Mystique.

The make up looks great. Guess this film has a bigger make-up budget than FC.

Is it just me or does Lawrence look a good bit slimmer in the new photo than she for First Class? As someone who fell in love with her real world curves as well as her acting ability, I'm a bit saddened, but oh well. I'm really surprised that she is wearing a body suit.

Is it just me or does Lawrence look a good bit slimmer in the new photo than she for First Class? As someone who fell in love with her real world curves as well as her acting ability, I'm a bit saddened, but oh well. I'm really surprised that she is wearing a body suit.

She's been her current weight for well over a year now.

She's been her current weight for well over a year now.

Yeah, I knew she lost weight for Hunger Games, but it didn't really register as a long-term change until I saw her in the blue again.

Who cares? I'm interested in how she's going to be as a character. I wonder how "evil" she's become in the ten years.

I care that she's lost weight, now she looks closer to RRS

Who cares? I'm interested in how she's going to be as a character. I wonder how "evil" she's become in the ten years.

Zrw3AmX.gif

Yes because people stay the same weight throughout their entire lives.

We know you don't care about looks. But no need to have an attitude with your posts when people here discuss about people's looks.

It's a comic book movie. Obviously fans are going to talk about looks because for this type of film they ARE important.

Love that Lawrence is a curvy girl, but he current figure is much more appropriate for the two major characters she's playing.

I don't mind discussing looks, but I feel it's all that is talked about in terms of females.

I don't think that's an accurate statement at all.

I agree with Hawkingbird. It does seem like every thread about a female character devolves into a discussion about weight. It's not as bad here because it's honestly the standard set by the movies themselves by making the character nearly nude, but this same discussion plays out in literally every thread on female characters and it gets tiring.

But the same can be said about musculature in threads on male heroes (though not to nearly the same extent). It's sadly the nature of the beast.

As if the amount of muscles Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman or Henry Cavill need to/has to/doesn't/does have isn't just as discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"