Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YES! The old make-up is BACK! hated the First Class color changes.

she looks good, im not expecting her to act to much like OT mystique though, way to soon to be believable

Again Bryan Singer Is pulling things closer to trilogy just like Beast makeup and sub-basement level.

yep next step is young cyclops,jean and storm to complete it

Remember, it set 10 years later. A lot of things could have changed in that period.

There's such an easy way to explain how Mystique could have gone from very outgoing, talkative FC Mystique to ruthless, quiet mystique. She could have witnesses A LOT of ****ed up **** in those 10 years, make her just bitter to everything and just very silent. She's just super angry now.

Remember, it set 10 years later. A lot of things could have changed in that period.

There's such an easy way to explain how Mystique could have gone from very outgoing, talkative FC Mystique to ruthless, quiet mystique. She could have witnesses A LOT of ****ed up **** in those 10 years, make her just bitter to everything and just very silent. She's just super angry now.

Remembering its early 70s and yeah things change but Young Xavier isn't the same person he becomes in the original trilogy yet, so i'm expecting mystique to be perhaps half FC and half OT possibly, after all still 2 decades we haven't seen of her still, unless we believe she was this silence assassin from from the 70s onwards, kinda not very believable

also im expecting some communication between young Xavier and mystique at some point and im willing to bet more hank and mystique stuff, i don't think she is just going to be magneto hench girl now, you know like FC never happened, thats a big way to butcher FC

Last edited:
BKuaIkaCMAEqvzr.jpg:large

She looks stunning! A lot better than First Class and a lot more like OT Mystique. I love it! :D

Oh my god!

Well we know Jennifer has started work on film.

That body suit looks great.Seriously she looks more like OT Mystique than she did In first Class.One difference Is hair Is slightly longer than In OT.

Again Bryan Singer Is pulling things closer to trilogy just like Beast makeup and sub-basement level.

She does look great!

Funny, they used almost all of the same appliances in First Class that they used in the other X-Men movies - same colors, etc, too.

The biggest difference seems to be that she's lost some weight - she appears thinner in this photo than any FC shot. I guess she's been working out...

Funny, they used almost all of the same appliances in First Class that they use in the other X-Men movies - same colors, etc, too.

The biggest difference seems to be that she's lost some weight - she appears thinner in this photo than any FC shot. I guess she's been working out...

x-men-blue-mystique-rebecca-rojmin.jpg

First-Class-Mystique-x-men-first-class-22813529-1400-935.jpg

BKuaIkaCMAEqvzr.jpg:large

Really?

Yea really, The first class prosthetic design is nearly identical to the OT's. The makeup seen here for DOFP is different.

That's really lazy and a big cop-out. 'Oh, she's changed completely, it all happened before this film, we don't need to show it or explain it, you just have to accept it.'

No.

I don't want to see a complete personality switch to silent assassin has already taken place during the missing 11 years. That's too radical to just happen without explanation, and better still if we see the changes happening in this film.

That's really lazy and a big cop-out. 'Oh, she's changed completely, it all happened before this film, we don't need to show it or explain it, you just have to accept it.'

No.

I don't want to see a complete personality switch to silent assassin has already taken place during the missing 11 years. That's too radical to just happen without explanation, and better still if we see the changes happening in this film.

agreed

there was far to much depth in FC to just throw away

Can't believe how good that body suit looks. Very close to what the makeup looked like in the previous films. I'm wondering if the reason for the changes in the design of the scales is to allow for a touch more of Jennifer's facial features to show through?

Yea really, The first class prosthetic design is nearly identical to the OT's. The makeup seen here for DOFP is different.

No.

The FC had a lighter shade of blue, and the scales and skin are the same color. In the OT, the blue was much darker, and the scales were an even darker blue.

Also, in the OT the scales were placed individually, while in first class they were combined in larger pieces.

Your forgetting that Inless there are small parts for 1973 part of film that have yet to be revealed the brotherhood In 1973 will just be Mystique and Magneto.

Don't be shocked If they downplay Mystique's past with Xavier and Beast In favor of her relationship now with Magneto and her inflirting government under Jennifer's true face.

I firmly expect we will see begining of Mystique as fighter.

Remember this Is Bryan Singer directing not Matthew vaughn.While Bryan was heavily Involved with first class at end of the day Vaughn was directing and he wrote shooting script.Mystique and beast relationship came from him.Unknown who came up with Mystique with Xavier as foster siblings.

Remember this Is Bryan Singer directing not Matthew vaughn.While Bryan was heavily Involved with first class at end of the day Vaughn was directing and he wrote shooting script.Mystique and beast relationship came from him.Unknown who came up with Mystique with Xavier as foster siblings.

singer will stick to it, otherwise he will already downplay this movies development

FANTASTIC. Mystique looked horrible in First Class, massive improvement here. Jennifer looks incredible, recognisable but perfectly in line with the trilogy look. Singer is embarrassing the First Class make-up so far.

I just realised... in DoFP the Brotherhood killed Senator Kelly (which might become Nixon in this version), but in the movie we only have Mystique and Magneto, so is one of them going to kill Nixon? I can't see JL killing anyone just yet...

I just realised... in DoFP the Brotherhood killed Senator Kelly (which might become Nixon in this version), but in the movie we only have Mystique and Magneto, so is one of them going to kill Nixon? I can't see JL killing anyone just yet...

i'm thinking if anyone it would be young magneto, he is quite brutal

but at the same time what if its Nimrod

250px-Nimrodxmen.PNG

if wolverine is a time traveler he will need abit more to do because magneto who he can't fight with and it would be abit meh to do the wolverine vs mystique again

i'm thinking if anyone it would be young magneto, he is quite brutal

but at the same time what if its Nimrod

250px-Nimrodxmen.PNG

if jackman is a time traveler he will need abit more then magneto who he can't fight with and it would be abit meh to do the wolverine vs mystique again

Well I hope Jackman is NOT a time traveler (just for the sake of Hugh Jackman not being the most imporant thing AGAIN though he probably will be), but you know-- he had been around for years during the FC timeline anyway so it would be easy for them to do so.

I would like to see Nimrod, but wasn't the point of this thing that the new timeline (with the Sentinels) got created because of this imporant person being killed? So how could Nimrod come from a timeline that does not exist yet to do so (or at least try)?

Well I hope Jackman is NOT a time traveler (just for the sake of Hugh Jackman not being the most imporant thing AGAIN though he probably will be), but you know-- he had been around for years during the FC timeline anyway so it would be easy for them to do so.

I would like to see Nimrod, but wasn't the point of this thing that the new timeline (with the Sentinels) got created because of this imporant person being killed? So how could Nimrod come from a timeline that does not exist yet to do so (or at least try)?

i think they did it for the 90s animated series that it was nimrod that assassinated someone in the past which made the events happen, but bishop traveled or cable traveled back to stop him from doing it

plus i wanna see this
[YT]yatO91d1N6E[/YT]

Your confusing the 1990's show version of DFP with it's version of AOA.

It defently seems like time traveler or travelers will be from OT.

I think some are Ind enial If you don't think Mystique will be a villain.

mystiquem.jpg

What Lawrence might look like with eyes more similar to those in the films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"