• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jessica Alba question

Matt said:
In all honesty, the only movie I've ever really been attracted to her in is Idle Hands.

really? Alba is really hot. And, she's one of my people. Well sort of. So, I don't know I've always found her attractive. You know...going back to the Dark Angel days.

Catman said:
really? Alba is really hot. And, she's one of my people. Well sort of. So, I don't know I've always found her attractive. You know...going back to the Dark Angel days.
she's Top 15 for me, at least (looks-wise)
maybe Top 10

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
she's Top 15 for me, at least (looks-wise)
maybe Top 10

Same here! I think she's really hot but perhaps I rank her higher than others cause she's hispanic like me. So, naturally I'm gonna be attracted to my people.

Catman said:
Same here! I think she's really hot but perhaps I rank her higher than others cause she's hispanic like me. So, naturally I'm gonna be attracted to my people.
She's half Hispanic, and she says she considers herself more white than Hispanic any way.

If she thinks she's too good to consider herself Hispanic, then **** her. The **** can't act anyway.

Tangled Web said:
She's half Hispanic, and she says she considers herself more white than Hispanic any way.

If she thinks she's too good to consider herself Hispanic, then **** her. The **** can't act anyway.

Oh Snap!
4_15_4.gif

BlackHardKnight said:
Yes Cash "Money" Warren is dating Alba.

Holy crap! I had no idea. :wow: I've seen pics of the guy and I've seen Alba talking about him in interviews but I had no idea it was someone who posted at the Hype! Thats crazy!

Tangled Web said:

That doesn't change the fact that her features are VERY hispanic. I'm half-black but my features are more spanish. So, she can say whatever she want but it ain't gonna change the fact that you can tell a mile away that she's a Mexican!

Crooklyn said:
...the hell are you talking about?

:confused:

Honestly...I'm not even sure. I'm still a little confused as to what exactly the details are.

There's no poster here that goes out with Alba.

This thread makes me want to watch sin city again...

Sin20City20-20Jessica20Alba.gif

:ninja:

Catman said:
That doesn't change the fact that her features are VERY hispanic. I'm half-black but my features are more spanish. So, she can say whatever she want but it ain't gonna change the fact that you can tell a mile away that she's a Mexican!
For me it's about credibility. The fact that she is ashamed of being Hispanic is an insult to me and my culture. You said it yourself that she has Hispanic features. She owes her career to being Hispanic yet she is ashamed of us and considers herself white. Her negative self image is harmful to minorities and young women everywhere. She is amoung a big list of celebs who try to hide their heritage. It's a shame that in the world we live in, this continues to happen.

Tangled Web said:
For me it's about credibility. The fact that she is ashamed of being Hispanic is an insult to me and my culture. You said it yourself that she has Hispanic features. She owes her career to being Hispanic yet she is ashamed of us and considers herself white. Her negative self image is harmful to minorities and young women everywhere. She is amoung a big list of celebs who try to hide their heritage. It's a shame that in the world we live in, this continues to happen.

Let her be, there's no law 'bout lying 'bout your heritage.
And where's the proof of her being hispanic?
Who are her parents?

Kritish said:
Let her be, there's no law 'bout lying 'bout your heritage.
Who are her parents?
For one thing: A L B A.

Her Dad is Hispanic.

Maybe she doesn't consider herself to be white either, ever consider that? She just is whatever she is. It's not that serious.

:confused:

Tangled Web said:

I agree 100% with you but I see where she is coming from! I was born in Cuba but I grew up in this country. So, I honestly...I consider myself to be 90% American and 10% Cuban. So, I see where she is coming from!

Kritish said:
Who are her parents?

Dude, to begin with...her last name is Alba! That, should give it away! But, I won't flame you. There's still people who don't realize Cameron Diaz is hispanic even though her last name is Diaz. Secondly, her dad is Mexican.

Tangled Web said:
For one thing: A L B A.

Her Dad is Hispanic.

I don't think she's ever declared herself white or Hispanic.
Hally Berry is only half black, yet she has completely disregarded her white roots. Is she a faluire too?

Catman said:
Dude, to begin with...her last name is Alba! That, should give it away! But, I won't flame you. There's still people who don't realize Cameron Diaz is hispanic even though her last name is Diaz. Secondly, her dad is Mexican.

I've never once called herself white. What, are mad at her for not running around going to every latin actor shows she can?

Kritish said:
I don't think she's ever declared herself white or Hispanic.
Hally Berry is only half black, yet she has completely disregarded her white roots. Is she a faluire too?

Well...it depends. She has to realize that its her white roots that have gotten her so many gigs! Even though she's black you can tell she's mixed. Its kinda like the girl who played Hilary on Fresh Prince. You can tell she's mixed.

And, lets face it. Hollywood is still a bit racist. Halle Berry has survived cause she's mixed race.

Catman said:
Well...it depends. She has to realize that its her white roots that have gotten her so many gigs! Even though she's black you can tell she's mixed. Its kinda like the girl who played Hilary on Fresh Prince. You can tell she's mixed.

And, lets face it. Hollywood is still a bit racist. Halle Berry has survived cause she's mixed race.

Um, Will Smith, Denzel Washington and Wesley Snipes?

Catman said:
Quite possibly the most ******ed thing I've read in this thread. And considering the topic at hand...it's saying volumes. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"