The Dark Knight Joker Casting Threads [merged-30] - Part 1

I was wondering, if the Joker made it into a Begins sequel, who would be your choice of actor, and how should the Joker be portrayed on screen?

Would you like him to camp it up or to be really, REALLY dark?

And what should he wear, would a purple suit look right, and how should they implement the origin?

Go!

I would love to see a pure evil, and diabolical Joker on the big screen, if he is choosen next for the sequel. (I'd rather see other villian first.) But if they went with The Joker I like the look of him in the Batman Dead End Short Film:​

030724joker.jpg

I think that is a great look with the straight jacket, but eventually get him out of the straight jacket and into the famous purple attire, but not a bright purple, more of a dark purple. And of course he would have to be insanely funny, not too campy or over the top, but just insane to the point where your like whoa, and it sends shivers down your spine when your watching him on the screen.

I am not really sure who I would go with for an actor on The Joker, I will get back to you on that one.

Great official Joker thread by the way.
By the way the guy who played the Joker in that piece passed away as well.Just an interesting side note.Its like the Joker curse or somthing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"