The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

Found this in another thread, from the Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy book.

tumblrm7p8c4stle1r1drmm.jpg

Did Joker wore his makeup before he entered the van?

They were just filming a shot, no need to give him a full makeup job for a back shot.

I think he wasn't wearing the make-up until the guy driving the bus came out. If you notice, throughout the robbery his hair looked normal (like in the above pic) but once the bus driver appeared it had a green tint.

In this movie Bruce wears a Black & Red Belstaff leather jacket. An online store is selling an almost identical remake.

Does anyone have a decent pic of Wayne in this jacket? Apart from the first page of a Google search.

I wanna see how it looks before buying.

In this movie Bruce wears a Black & Red Belstaff leather jacket. An online store is selling an almost identical remake.

Does anyone have a decent pic of Wayne in this jacket? Apart from the first page of a Google search.

I wanna see how it looks before buying.

Best shot I could get:

darkknight-superheroscreencaps.com-7133.jpg

Great pic, thank you. I didn't want to put on the movie just to see a jacket.

Does @ndre have a website of all the hi-res TDK pics she posted? I don't want to scour through 5 different 50 page threads looking for them.

Hey guys, does anyone have the original version of this poster, preferably in HQ?

tdkreklamy02006.jpg

I thought it was THIS one, but it's not (note the placement of hands). Thanks! :yay:

It's there I just clicked on it, it works fine.

The page works fine, but the image I'm looking for isn't there. It has this one, which as I mentioned is very similar but not the exact one.

Well comic book movie dot com has posted these pictures and no mention of thanking me for posting them here where they had found them. :oldrazz:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I' going to assume so since it says TDK Photo Discussion thread. Also not sure if this was brought up before but I watched Fight Club last night.

Fight-Club-fight-club-5123149-1706-960.jpg

Look familiar?

tdk-international-teaser-poster-dark-knight.jpg

It's not even remotely similar. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

I dont know if someone posted this already.. i just noticed ledger as the joker in one of the TDK bluray extras. the shot with him lasts for about 3 Frames.. so you get an idea how often i watched that :D

29xw1hv.png

Anybody have a file with all the andre@s pics? Most of them have vanished and the old file link for them is dead.

Well no make up either which he was supposed to have on under that mask.

Yeah, his hair magically turns green toward the end of the prologue :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"