The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

As you know the other thread is for Pictures only so theres no scrolling through endless posts just to find the new pictures. yet Discussion seems to creep into it, so it seem's a logical choice to start a thread to discuss the pictures and speculate, Obviously there are threads dedicated to the jokers look and discussing that, that is welcome here but so is discussing the smaller stuff like the first picture of Maggie g. (Hunter you may want to make this a sticky in the 'Batcave ' thread.

In light of the recent news of a new DK movie, I think a new batch of Dark Knight photos from Andre@s is long overdue! Please? Andre@s?????? PLLLEAASE????

Thanks again for your presents, Andre@s. You got more of The Joker or not? ;)

Wow, wow, wow,,,,was not expecting that at all. I figured there no pictures left in the vault. Thank you again so much!

One pic, I'd like to see, is a close up, straight on, of Heath standing in the street waiting for the Batpod to hit him. The closest I've been able to get a shot of that is by getting a screencap from the trailer, (which is a pretty distant shot). I've seen other pics from that scene shown on Variety flyers for sale on ebay.

Thanks for these pics Andre@s :word:

dkcscb0064.jpg

Last edited:
Top notch pics...;)

Last edited:
Again...
Much appreciated.:word:

Last edited:
I love the TDK suit. It moves much more naturally than previous film bat-suits.

I love the TDK suit. It moves much more naturally than previous film bat-suits.

Ditto. I hope it sticks around for the bulk of TDKR, because I think Batman will get a new one for the final showdown with Bane.

Thanks Andre@s! Amazing that you still are releasing new cool pics!!!

I wonder if there are any more joker promo pics left....

I wonder if there are any more joker promo pics left....

They have a habit of resurfacing on occasion.

Wink wink, nudge nudge, @ndreas :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"