The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

Whoever did that should make one for each villain.

^^^ This. Do one for Batman, too.

This an awesome tribute to The Joker in TDK
20081102093156.jpg

http://theaphex.deviantart.com/art/Joker-costumes-102303626

:hrt: That is simply amazing.

I made it my Facebook profile picture lol.

Man, wish we'd get some new photos from andreas

I suspect he'll come back when the new movie gets into full swing.

I wondered if anyone had the pic that was used of Dent at the funeral?

Does anybody of you know where I can get this or a similar picture in a better quality so I can have a sitting Joker from TDK in my living room? Thank you for your help!
Joker_Stencil_III_by_Mblackwings.jpg

just to be clear...i want to get this turned into a wall sticker. that's why i would require a version with clearer borders or simply something more sophisticated

I bet a million pounds that no-one knows.

haha, ok, *now* you will get someone scouring the net trying to find something more 'sophistimataced' for you. :awesome:

i was not asking somebody to scour the internet for me. i just was wondering whether somebody knows of a better version of the above posted pic or not but yeah i guess i should have stated that clearer. thank you for your help.

I don't think you got my humour there, maybe it wasn't sophisticated enough or something.
thank you.

edit: anyway, you shouldn't hang about here waiting on a response all night, have a look around, see if there's any debates you could get involved in while you wait on your sticker getting made. I guess you must enjoy watching the Joker sitting on the toilet, that's what that image conveys to me anyway, haha.
in the sense that you have taken the image out of it's context, and deliberately obscured the detail, so at a passing glance, it can look like the Joker is sitting on the pan. I mean, if people go round to your house, that is probably what they are gonna think of you subconciously, "Hey, this guy likes watching the Joker sitting on the toilet, what's that all about?!"
Looking at the black image on the white background, it is very like the graphics used on toiletries, and given the sitting position...that is what the image conveys, haha.
The Joker is potty!
Seriously though, you know where to stick it now.

Last edited:
Hi there.
I'm looking for this picture (in 16:9) in very high res.
Does anyone has this ?

ImageShack.us

Best regards.

Did you try Google images?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija