The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Trailer Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the prologue screening man I can only watch this in 70mm IMAX. It seriously felt like I was on a roller coaster ride.

I like having my peripherals covered by the screen something only a real IMAX screen seems to do.

Damn thing is like a drug. :funny:

Only way to go :awesome:

I don't suppose someone could PM me witha link to the higher quality trailer link, or is that not kosher?

Bane walking with his collar up, HARDY-STYLE is my favourite.

I can't post a screencap but....

tumblr_lw9h1qFF3H1qe5f96o1_1280.jpg

Goddamn it, son. :funny:

Bane and The Master!

Just noticed a bit of the Why So Serious music is in the trailer. Cool.

That is seriously a very good catch kv. That throws a lot of speculation out the door, but also throws more back in. Still it's nice to know that it's not a flash back. Maybe Bruce does go traveling the world again? It worked for him once.

I said that even when we had the bad version. It's definitely Bruce and it most certainly isn't a flashback.

EDIT:

These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along...

Nice catch on the grey hair kvz5!!

Damn the grey hair in those spots looks soooo much like Ra's.

That is seriously a very good catch kv. That throws a lot of speculation out the door, but also throws more back in. Still it's nice to know that it's not a flash back. Maybe Bruce does go traveling the world again? It worked for him once.

That what I'm thinking as well, If the search for Batman is on and the police are on his tail, maybe he'll go back to what he was doing in Begins.

i guess im wrong about the Bruce thing then. so that being said, i bet he goes there to heal and train sort of like in knightfall.

LOOK! at all that grey hair on Bruce.

Those people rappelling down that well are officially the ones I'm most intrigued about in this trailer. Who they heck are they???

How is it presumptuous? Bane is not a villain that was specifically created for this film. The character has a history. Furthermore, Christopher Nolan and Tom Hardy have gone into certain aspects of the character's personality and motives.

Bane was utilized for the sole purpose of using Hardy in the movie, instead of better, and more established characters like Riddler or Penguin. In fact, I would prefer if Nolan flat out said "it's a fictionalized Tom Hardy vs. Batman, yo."

His prescence goes beyond just pressing a detonator, but go ahead and 'nitpick'. :o

since WB apparently pays you to promote the movie, perhaps you can tell me?

Ummm -- Gotham turns into a warzone, Bane vs Batman, Bane breaks Batman, Selina Kyle is a 'grey' character, Alfred confronts Bruce on his sense of duty, etc.

My interest level hasn't risen since the prologue and trailer came out. Try harder, WB marketing mogul.

As I see it, TDKR has identical marketing to TDK. Hmmm, imagine that..

Doesn't mean it will be as good or better than TDK.

Oh yes, and I suppose WB's marketing of Heath's Joker was completely different. :o

Again, just cause Bane is an agent of chaos or whatever, doesn't mean it's going to be a better character.

I'm sorry, it's hard to take your objective reasoning seriously with the Founder of Anne Hathawayism over here.

...when the angry thieves mob comes forward and there's someone standing...that's tatelia ;) the lower part of the clothes and the legs match the leaked pics

Neither it's most definitely Bruce Wayne asking the question just sporting a mustache and beard.

Nice!!! I like it!

i always thought it was Bruce doing the push-ups in that Teaser scene. Glad to know for sure now. :up:

Yeah KVZ catching the gray hair finally puts an end to whether this is a flashback or not. It isn't.

Nice!!! I like it!

i always thought it was Bruce doing the push-ups in that Teaser scene. Glad to know for sure now. :up:

One of my favorite parts of Begins was the training montage that Wayne went through. Good to see we're getting something akin to that. :)

After the prologue screening man I can only watch this in 70mm IMAX. It seriously felt like I was on a roller coaster ride.

I like having my peripherals covered by the screen something only a real IMAX screen seems to do.

Damn thing is like a drug. :funny:

Honestly, I really need to see comparison pictures of 70mm and digital Imax because when I saw TDK on my local Imax(and it's true Imax size, just digital)it looked fantastic.

Bane was utilized for the sole purpose of using Hardy in the movie, instead of better, and more established characters like Riddler or Penguin. In fact, I would prefer if Nolan flat out said "it's a fictionalized Tom Hardy vs. Batman, yo."

:lmao:

Wait...you're serious? :dry:

...are you watching closely???...I think that's not bane standing in front of the angry dudes, rising their weapons up ;)
The prisoners getting bust out? That is certainly Bane standing on top of a tumbler.

lolwut. Bane was choosen as a villain long before Hardy was even thought of as him. And When they first thought of him as Bane they didn't even think they could get him. The only reason we have Hardy as Bane is because the Mad Max movie got postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"