Jurassic Park IV - Yay Or Nay?

Not really that interested in a Jurassic Park sequel at this point, I think it would be better to invest the time, money, and resources into a new, original Dinosaur based film.

c13547.jpg

What about introducing some dinosaurs with feathers for once.

my verdict - YAY

I enjoyed all of the Jurassic Park films. I liked the third better than the 2nd. But the first is still king.

Jurassic Park is Thee Dinosaur movie. And i'd be happy to see some more.

Not really that interested in a Jurassic Park sequel at this point, I think it would be better to invest the time, money, and resources into a new, original Dinosaur based film.

Like Jurassic park 4? :cwink:

ever hear of 'nanosaur?' ;)

is this still in development hell?

i always thought we'd get another JP before a Scream sequel... at this rate we might also get a MK sequel before this lol

I thought I heard they were supposed to do a new trilogy that's totally different than the other three but still takes place on the islands.

I'd be fine with another Grant/Malcolm movie. I don't think it's in production hell, seeing how Joe Johnson just gave us an update about it not too long ago, along with Cap.

I've always looked at the Jurassic Park series in the same parallel as the Jaws series. The first one was awesome, the second one ok, by the time it got to the third one, it was like WTF?? If you've ever seen any part of Jaws 4:The Revenge, try to imagine that but with dinosaurs instead of sharks, then demand your time and money back. Enough with the dinosaurs.

-so sayeth the mastermind-

this time though, the beasts are supposed to roar. :o

and I don't think there will be any following of dr. grant anywhere

Now with Avatar out, I can see The studio going to want their Next Jurassic Park Film in 3d.

I like how the title of the thread implies a poll, and yet :csad:

A new trilogy is interesting... but it will take forever to come out... theres still captain america...

What? Since when is Marvel doing Jurassic Park?

What? Since when is Marvel doing Jurassic Park?

They're not. Joe Johnston, JP3's director, is directing Captain America before he presumably directs JP4.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear they're going in a new direction. Not saying it should be dinos with guns but the last thing we need is another rescue mission to Isla Sorna.

Yeah, they're gonna have to think of one hell of a convincing plot to get poeple back on the island. I love Malcom and Grant too but they already went twice. I don't think they'd like to go back.

Yeah, they're gonna have to think of one hell of a convincing plot to get poeple back on the island. I love Malcom and Grant too but they already went twice. I don't think they'd like to go back.

that's what Grant said in JP3 and look what happened:yay:

Does any one have this pic in better quality?

jurassicparkfilmrexcarp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"