Just heared the STRANGEST thing ...

SpeedballLives said:
OMG, but why wouldn't she go with the X-men in the First place? I know about the cure and stuff, just don't wanna believe it.
NVM, what Majik said makes sense.
because she is probally left to watch the mansion or isnt up to going at first because of the kitty/bobby situation and then cyclops convinces her otherwise

WorthyStevens4 said:
Hmm... would the X-Men let Angel go with them to the battle though? He hasn't been trained. I doubt they would give him a uniform.

They did it with Nightcrawler... minus the X-suit of course... but they put him in direct danger. Why not Angel? We know more mutants will join the fight - one would think the good side. All the X-men have been seen there, besides Cyclops. Which means, one could presume, that students and non-X-men (Warren) can also join in.

I know, thats what i just realized. and what If Magneto sent some mutants to attack the mansion.

The Original Bamfer said:
They did it with Nightcrawler... minus the X-suit of course... but they put him in direct danger. Why not Angel? We know more mutants will join the fight - one would think the good side. All the X-men have been seen there, besides Cyclops. Which means, one could presume, that students and non-X-men (Warren) can also join in.

Well, Nightcrawler wasn't in 'exact' danger.

And Nightcrawler, to my belief, was never taken back to the mansion. He was always in the Blackbird with Jean and Storm. So he pretty much had to go whereever they were going.

And also, this is a war they're facing. No sense in putting untrained mutants (especially when they're as young as Angel) in real danger.

The Original Bamfer said:
Nightcrawler never got to go to the mansion before he joined the team. that movie takes place over the course of two days. this movie is at least a 4 days. And nightcrawler never needed training to fight, as seen in the White house.

SpeedballLives said:
I know, thats what i just realized. and what If Magneto sent some mutants to attack the mansion.

Idunno, I think Mags has bigger fish to fry...I don't think he'd be the type to attack the little kiddies either....

ginny_weasley said:
Idunno, I think Mags has bigger fish to fry...I don't think he'd be the type to attack the little kiddies either....
Why not. Maybe he would send them there to Capture them, while the big kids are away.

This makes sense though...

Why create all the negative hype about Cyclops?

Because some of us will go in expecting a ****ty movie, but leave seeing a brilliant one. Investing a negative sense in a viewer will make a movie that much better when it turns out the rumor is fake.

SpeedballLives said:
Why not. Maybe he would send them there to Capture them, while the big kids are away.

Because Mags has never taken the offensive against other mutants. Sure, he's willing to crush those who get in his way, but I can't see him as wanting to mess with the kids at the mansion, even if it's just kidnapping, at least until he's dealt with the pesky homo sapiens first.

Then again, he is stepping things up in this movie....and with Xavier out of the way....who knows. It's definately possible. :)

has anyone seen pics om Madrox in the final battle?

The JR Novel never mentions him, or says he is captures in the forest.

ginny_weasley said:
Man, is there NO respect left for Cyclops over at Fox?! :eek:

yep, no respect
angel gets cykes uniform and all the team before they take off to the final battle they stop by cykes grave and pee on it

that the only thing left for fox to do theyve done every wrong thing they could to his character
damn you fox show respect to the real leader for the x-men

lets hope he really lives

OMG! thats really offending to scotts memory if they gave angel scotts old uniform, lol. cant they just make him a knew one? :p

so i read this 6 page thread and i like what im readin i hope its true.... also so this guys screenin is the 11th right.... thats same day as 7 min preview....could be a double bonus that day

berzerko89 said:
really? who captured him?
The army invades the Magneto Camp and find MANY copies of Madrox. all it says is that Magneto had found a use for madrox, and that was to distract the governments forces. but it never mentions him again. it doesn't say what happens after that.

gap5ewl said:
on the official site it say angels wings are superstong and can carry up to 500 pounds. you think maybe thats how rogue and cylops could get there if possible?

wow. i never thought of that. :)

berzerko89 said:
OMG! thats really offending to scotts memory if they gave angel scotts old uniform, lol. cant they just make him a knew one? :p
Didn't Logan get one of Scotts old uniforms in X1? I think its just a time thing, there is no time to wait for one to be made.

yea cuz dont forget if theyre on order they take a few yrs

No wait, i was wrong I reread it, he doesn't get Cykes uniform. it doesn't even say he is in uniform(he is). It was Iceman talking about the dorms that I was thinking of.

SpeedballLives said:

*gangsta vioce* OH ***** THATD BE SO TIGHT YO...****....

imagine that, that would be craazzzy, bad mutants whoever they would be, say like 10 of them attack the x-mansion, and this attack wakes cyclops, then he knows what needs to be done... dude this shot would kick ash(even though it wouldnt be that realistic.

You see Scott awake to all the noise being made by mutans attacking, angel is defending, you see rouge run in scotts room *crying only a little bit* saying *scoot WE NEED HELP OUT HERE...theres...theres no one left, you have to do something!" *complete with gasping anna paquin vioce*

we then have a furry close up of cyclops visor sitting on a desk, the picture gets clearer as scott swipes up his visor. then the most badass shot in the whole movie would occur, Scott rips of his glasses in complete rage*eyes closed fo course* then places on his visor(complete with kickass dramatic music and a zooming in camera.) scott says to rouge " stay here." cyclops then rushes out calling down angel, and lets a gigantic optic blast just RIP through everyone making a gigantic hole in the mansion.... thats the end of that. then what could happen after that can either be rouge and angel informing cyke on what has happened, and taking action, or all 3 of them can show up at the end battle later, when we see wolverine, beast and everyone just getting their asses handed to themselves. The scene where cyclops gives angel a costume can be in there aswell.....god thatd be HAWT lol

I mean hey, I can dream right?:up:

OMG that would so kick ash. this could also be a way of Gambit to meet Rogue(hey I hate him as much as the next person, but it would work damn it).

SpeedballLives said:
OMG that would so kick ash. this could also be a way of Gambit to meet Rogue(hey I hate him as much as the next person, but it would work damn it).

yea thats true..... throw gambit in there to satisfy millions of people, lol:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"