Just heared the STRANGEST thing ...

If Scott is injured badly then I think they'd just put him in a different infermary. Scott will live because his injuries will heal ... Jean is in worse shape ( coma etc etc ) and suddenly awakens to everyones suprise

Hey, well, you've been nice enough to share this info - which you didn't have to.

Trust me, I'd much rather see the version you spoke about played out, rather than seeing the BIGGEST "Woops!" moment in cinema (or Marvel) history courtesy of our lovely Jean Grey.

SpeedballLives said:
Then why kill him, why not make him the MAIN character, like he should have been. I don't know... I guess singers version of the X-men isn't what I always had in mind for the X-men movies.
because the writers have no power in doing that fox gave them constraints which is why his role is smaller. im very hopeful he survives though. simon set himself he wish he could have expanded cykes role because he loves the character but there were perimeters preventing him from doing that.

Sure , sure , but Fox would try to trick even who are going to see the previews?

that could be a wise thing lol so nobody would really know what happen untill opening day lol

edit : on the other hand , do you imagine the uproar , If we hear that he lives in the previews to discover that he doesn't in the actual movie?

they wouldn't dare .

Fox has shown cut scenes in previews before.

For example, I believe in one of the X2 trailers, there was a scene where Xavier said something to the effect of "I have a great deal of pity for whoever goes to that mansion looking for trouble."

that was a scene from the first movie that they put in the first X2 trailer.

anyways , i don't question that they could put scenes in the preview that they would cut in the actual movie..

but let live cyke in the preview and killing him in the actual movie? :confused:

that would just be cruel..

wolverini, try to find out about rogue

yeah, and who the secret char is. Cannes is May 11th right?

WOw, just nice^^

I would like to believe that instead the scenes from the trailers/spots

If that happens, well, Fox must know fans will drool with the end :)

Wolverini said:
"...The floating visor is true because Jean knocks Cykes clean out cold because she is confused.. You all saw the footage where he got knocked back right? He lands on the rock with the back of his head... him shooting the lake is out of pure anger and awakens / angers Jean Grey... Word has it that Jean gets found by Wolverine and Storm in a coma and gets taken back to the Mansion together with a heavily injured Cyclops."

That was my guess back in this post and everyone said it was bunk! :mad:

SpeedballLives said:
yeah, and who the secret char is. Cannes is May 11th right?
Cannes begin May17th.

Don't know when they will show Xmen 3 on the other hand.

May 22nd is X-Men's show date at Cannes.

And for godsakes I hope this is true.

I just don't get why he wouldn't be in at the end...

1. It wouldn't take that much more money to have Marsden in at the end. They made a suit for X3, why not use it? They redid the visor, why not use it?
2. Jimmy had more free time, duh! Not to mention, whats twenty extra minutes filming? A lot more than we think, granted - but not too much he probabaly couldn't handle.
3. It never happened in the comics, the writers love him, blah-de-blah-de-blah

ginny_weasley said:
That was my guess back in this post and everyone said it was bunk! :mad:

Oh my gosh... what you said in that post makes sense!!!

Wouldn't Storm and Logan be together, seeing Jean? Its likely Logan was further away, helping Scott, previously with Storm, until she notices Jean!!!

:up:

The Original Bamfer said:

Wouldn't Storm and Logan be together, seeing Jean? Its likely Logan was further away, helping Scott, previously with Storm, until she notices Jean!!!

I never thought about that. :eek:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I knew it! :) I stopped reading when I saw that Cykes lives. *runs out of thread before getting more spoiled*

haha...agreed! i am sure we all feel the same....:up:

Agh! The uncertainty is killing me. This movie has been teetering between absolutley amazing, and horrifically underwelming from the start.

The movie really needs to come out soon, good or bad, at least I will be able to get on with my life.

The Original Bamfer said:

He could be just looking for scott because of the floating glasses...

Well, if the film turns well and to add Cyclops have his part, man this will be great

Okayyy, but ifffff he sends Storm and Wolvie is this before or after Scott has already went to the lake on his own?

fallenAngel said:
Agh! The uncertainty is killing me. This movie has been teetering between absolutley amazing, and horrifically underwelming from the start.

The movie really needs to come out soon, good or bad, at least I will be able to get on with my life.

LMAO looks like Fox did their job.

Maze said:
he could just have noticed the floating glasses...

Wouldn't Storm notice it also? Or wouldn't Wolverine call to her about it?

And also, he didn't have the glasses in his hands (or anywhere else near him) when he's looking over Jean's body. Which means that he could have placed the glasses back over Scott's eyes.

Maybe Scott is sneaking around to find Jean in the final battle, and thats why we don't see him in the Lineup.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Wouldn't Storm notice it also? Or wouldn't Wolverine call to her about it?

And also, he didn't have the glasses in his hands (or anywhere else near him) when he's looking over Jean's body. Which means that he could have placed the glasses back over Scott's eyes.

More likely Wolverine would just steal Scott's shades...like everything else of Scott's....

But in all seriousness, what you're saying could fit :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"