Just heared the STRANGEST thing ...

You guys... this adds up immensely!

Stevie says that the person who raid the book says that Cyke has a reason why he's not in the middle...

It could be he's recovering!

WorthyStevens4 said:
Wouldn't Storm notice it also? Or wouldn't Wolverine call to her about it?

And also, he didn't have the glasses in his hands (or anywhere else near him) when he's looking over Jean's body. Which means that he could have placed the glasses back over Scott's eyes.
well storm could look one way , and Wolverine in another..

Wolverine is the kind of guy who just want to understand , all by himself remember ?(even if he doesnt' get a lot of things lol ) his first reflex would not be to call storm...

he could have put the glasses in his pocket..or that could be an error in the shoot..that happen you know..

What i say , is that we should examine all the possibility even the negatives one , toi not get our hopes to high.

gambitfire said:
LMAO looks like Fox did their job.

Either that or I'm just obsessive and like most of us, apparently in denial.

:eek:

Scott is unconscious for most of the film. After everyone leaves for the final battle, he awakens, and finds his only means of transportation (since his bike is left at Alkali Lake) to the battle: Angel.

:D

WorthyStevens4 said:

Scott is unconscious for most of the film. After everyone leaves for the final battle, he awakens, and finds his only means of transportation (since his bike is left at Alkali Lake) to the battle: Angel.

LOL

you know because i like you passion , i really hope that is what will happen really :)

WorthyStevens4 said:

Because Wolverine borrowed his bike again....:D

Go team Venture!
Sorry, Venture Bros. is on
That would be cool if Angel and Cyclops did team up to get there.
The X-men would need someone to watch over Cyke while they were gone, and Angel isn't battle trained or anything, so they could leave him behind. Maybe Rogue is the one doing the sneaking around.

WorthyStevens4 said:

so, angel is gonna fly him from Westchester NY all the way to San Fran?????? why dont they just take an airline? or are all of those highjacked by mutants?

*bangs fists against computer desk*

I've got it!

Right before they take off, Cyclops gives Angel a uniform to wear for the battle! THAT'S HOW ANGEL GETS HIS UNIFORM IN THE PROMOS!!

That way, it explains how Angel has a uniform, but hasn't done anything to merit getting one! :eek:

LOL, in the JR novel, angel wears Cyclops', which is kinda creepy.

LOL!

Give up FOX worthy has discovered your secrets !:D :up:

heck yeh baby X said:
so, angel is gonna fly him from Westchester NY all the way to San Fran?????? why dont they just take an airline? or are all of those highjacked by mutants?
Maybe there are Two X-wings.

WorthyStevens4 said:
*bangs fists against computer desk*

I've got it!

Right before they take off, Cyclops gives Angel a uniform to wear for the battle! THAT'S HOW ANGEL GETS HIS UNIFORM IN THE PROMOS!!

That way, it explains how Angel has a uniform, but hasn't done anything to merit getting one! :eek:

No - Cyke gives Angel a uniform to wear for panto as Angel has taken the cure and is now unemployed :)

heck yeh baby X said:

Time continuity isn't that important. Ask the writers of '24'! :p

I thought Angel doesn't fight in the Jr. Novel... if thats true... It could be that, in the movie, he watches after the kids/Cyclops... and then they go! Seeing Cyclops still extremely bruised could be a very emotional scene - him physically torn and fighting hard to stop Jean... thats could give some major credit to Scott.

The Original Bamfer said:
I thought Angel doesn't fight in the Jr. Novel... if thats true... It could be that, in the movie, he watches after the kids/Cyclops... and then they go! Seeing Cyclops still extremely bruised could be a very emotional scene - him physically torn and fighting hard to stop Jean... thats could give some major credit to Scott.

Hmm... would the X-Men let Angel go with them to the battle though? He hasn't been trained. I doubt they would give him a uniform.

SpeedballLives said:
LOL, in the JR novel, angel wears Cyclops', which is kinda creepy.

Man, is there NO respect left for Cyclops over at Fox?! :eek:

this all makes sense now!!!!!! *does happy dance*

wohoooooooooooooooooooo!!

maybe rogue joins angel and cyke at the end also?

The Original Bamfer said:
No angel is in the Final Battle, he picks up brotherhood mutants and drops them from high up. Mags knocks him out.
And, the Blackbird is called the X-wing in the Ultimate Comics. couldn't remember the real name.

gap5ewl said:
this all makes sense now!!!!!! *does happy dance*

wohoooooooooooooooooooo!!

maybe rogue joins angel and cyke at the end also?
OMG, but why wouldn't she go with the X-men in the First place? I know about the cure and stuff, just don't wanna believe it.
NVM, what Majik said makes sense.

on the official site it say angels wings are superstong and can carry up to 500 pounds. you think maybe thats how rogue and cylops could get there if possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"