Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

Lady MERA swept in from the sea. First day with the exquisite Amber Heard. (Shot by the talented @jasinboland )

DAIm8DfU0AAxpYn.jpg

Holy crap, she looks amazing!

Oh my freaking gosh that costume. :hrt: It's so much better than the JL one.

Wow. She is stunning. The suit looks even better than I imagined it would.

Nailed it! Makes me wonder if we'll get more pics like this throughout filming.

Yeah she looks amazing.

That is amazingly accurate to her comic book look, bravo. I wonder if it's a completely different outfit from the one in L, or if she's just not wearing the armor parts and headdress?

Loving that her costume is totally different. Maybe she has a "battle" costume and an off duty one? Whatever the difference for the costume, I love both equally.

Looks like a completely different costume!

Looks like a completely different costume!

Was just about to say that. Texture is entirely different and it's not that busy looking as JL one. Though, it could be that some armor pieces are missing in this pic. Tiara isn't there here, for one.

So much better than the JL costume.

I am so looking forward to this movie.

Can't wait for that eventual first pic of Mera and Arthur together.

Was just about to say that. Texture is entirely different and it's not that busy looking as JL one. Though, it could be that some armor pieces are missing in this pic. Tiara isn't there here, for one.

This one definitely looks more scaly.

Eh they both look good, but for different reasons. This one looks more like what she'd just wear normally. The JL one looks like actual battle armor (which makes me hope that she at least takes some part in the battle).

Here, it looks like she's in a harbor, so she likely doesn't need armor.

Looking forward to seeing Arthur and Black Manta now.

She has the Atlantian signal. Makes me wonder about her origin. Did she leave Xebel and become part of Atlanta's guard? Or is this after she gets together with Arthur.

Speaking of texture, the one thing that's bugging me about this suit is how too close it looks to just looking like she's wearing spandex. There's a cheapness to the design of the texture compared to Batman's and Superman's suits. I do like the less busy look and placement of the symbol though compared to the JL suit.

I actually like the JL costume better. Something about the new outfit reminds me of SV. Not bad, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"