Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

It should've been this costume next to WW in JL. Well, next to all the other heroes too. Is it too late to change it now?

It should've been this costume next to WW in JL. Well, next to all the other heroes too. Is it too late to change it now?

Would be too costly, not to mention a tad bit unnecessary.

Talk about MAJOR upgrade
sdl4qw.jpg

Amber looks SO GOOD. Like SOOOO GOOOOD.

Lol, Elena Satine's one looks like an ordinary swimsuit. Well, not even that. I don't know what it looks like.

Looks like a Saturday night club outfit. :funny:

What's the push-up bra budget on this thing?

:funny:

Amber Heard is one of those girls I've never really found particularly sexy but she looks fantastic here in her own right and as a portrayal of Mera. Good job all round :up:

Arthur (upon seeing her): "I am going to marry that woman. I don't care how long it takes, or what I have to do to win her over."

It's also possible that the JL one is her "Queen Mera" outfit, whereas this one is pre-becoming Queen.

I actually like the JL costume better. Something about the new outfit reminds me of SV. Not bad, though.

Much like Smallville's version of Mera... seeing her come out the water all nice and wet.... :hmr:

Jokes aside, it really did remind me of SV's Mera.

That's some crazy fealty to the comic book aesthetic.

So has anyone else come across folks who have made the Poison Ivy comparison?

Otherwise, yes, that is one amazing looking costume. I may need several minutes.

Do we know what Amber's costume is made out of? Is it one of these fast skins? Or is it all purely aesthetic and wouldn't hold up in the water?

I really don't get the Ivy comparisons. She doesn't look like her at all.

I really don't get the Ivy comparisons. She doesn't look like her at all.

Agreed. Thurman's Poison Ivy looks like someone haphazardly threw together pieces for a costume for cosplay. Heard's Mera looks like the real deal and a genuine badass.

I think as soon as people see red hair and green, they immediately just think Ivy :whatever:

Wow talk about a head turning. Might be one the hottest female costumes in all CBMs

DAIm8DfU0AAxpYn.jpg:large

Wooooow! So great. I love the texture and colors. I hope Wan keeps the visuals this vibrant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"