Lawrence Directing Snow and the Seven, Jet Li and Natalie Portman teaming up ?

Depends on if you view Leonardo Dicaprio and John Lugozamo "dueling" each other by slamming their guns together, speaking Shakespearian English in modern-Miami while a choir of kids sing "When Doves Cry" as the worst movie ever. :o

Uh...
What exactly do you mean by 'slamming their guns together?'

Uh...
What exactly do you mean by 'slamming their guns together?'

You know how in sword fights people slam the pointy end of the swords together? Well, similar thing with the guns, just slamming the barrels together. ******ed, yes, but hey, it's only one scene and it's a friendly "duel."

You know how in sword fights people slam the pointy end of the swords together? Well, similar thing with the guns, just slamming the barrels together. ******ed, yes, but hey, it's only one scene and it's a friendly "duel."
:dry:

Can't wait until WAR! Now that's going to be a kick ass Jet Li movie. :):up:

From the clips I've seen it looks like absolute ****. Someone got a little too happy in the editing room.

who'd be the other six??? hopefully Donnie Yen & Collin Chou make it to the list.

This will be slightly better than Baz Luhrman's Romeo+Juliet and no better than 'Snow White: A Tale of Terror.'

Just out of curiosity though, who will play the Evil Queen?

So it's not 7 dwarfs but 7 Asians?

And Portman as Snow White?

Sounds good.

This sounds really interesting, I look forward to hearing more.

The title to the movie is awesome.

Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3) to Write Disney's Snow and The Seven

Michael Arndt, who just last week received an Oscar nomination for his work on Toy Story 3, is in negotiations to work on the script. Production designer John Myhre, an Oscar winner for his work on Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago who’s working on Disney’s new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, has been brought on board to begin creating the worlds of the fairy tale, which is set in 19th century China.

Source

It's a shame that Disney is doing this since they already have their animated classic.

The THIRD Snow White movie ( but last to be released) is moving ahead.

Commericals director Michael Gracey is set to make his feature debut with The Order of the Seven, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

Formerly titled Snow and the Seven, the Walt Disney project is a live-action retelling of the studio's famous Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with a twist: this version will take place in 19th Century China and will deal with an Englishwoman who is protected by a band of international warriors.

Gracey will take over from the formerly-attached Francis Lawrence (I Am Legend, Constantine) and will work from a script by Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3). At one point, Natalie Portman was attached to play the lead, but there is no word as to whether or not that is still the case.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=80660#ixzz1U1XqIQXs

This one sounds good. I wonder what started this whole Snow White craze.

I was interested in this when Michael Chabon, Yuen Woo-ping and Natalie Portman were all attached to the project, but now, not so much.

I prefer the old title.

Me too but I guess it fits more, as the project is now "an original action film" with the fairy-tale aspect being minimized.

Natalie Portman could still come back to this, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"