Guardians of the Galaxy Lee Pace as Ronan: the Accuser

Don't lose hope! I think there's a pretty good chance he ends up being Adam Warlock in a future installment. Again, no real evidence of this. Just a feeling.

He'd make a good Michael Korvac too.
That would be pretty cool if he turned out to be Warlock. :up:

:D i know! awesome!

but that does mean he's not ant-man. :( Or not likely... lol

Oh well.
I really wanted to see him as Ant-Man as well :csad:
Oh well atleast Pace is in a Marvel film atlast.
saw lincoln, like the hobbit i guess he got lost in the ensemble, can't place him.

gonna check out the fall, trailer looked cool. pushing daisies i always hear about, i guess i'll finally try it.
Checkout Trueman Capote film Infamous as well.

Pace plays a Daniel Craigs accomplice. The Movie has a great cast as well Sandra Bullock, Toby Jones, Jeff Daniels, Sigourney Weaver, Gwyneth Paltrow and Isabella Rossellini.

I'm going to say Magus/Warlock as well.

Korvac seems like too "big" of a villain to start off with.

I'm going to say Magus/Warlock as well.

Korvac seems like too "big" of a villain to start off with.

Not to mention, what can the current roster (without Adam Warlock or any of the Vells) even do to harm Korvac?

I mean, maybe I'm just being ignorant.

1812057-warlock.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm really hoping its Warlock. He would look so awesome on the big screen.

Someone should do a manip.

Garrett-599543_429620310414534_2091071302_n.jpg

That might not be the best pic, due to the facial hair, but it gives me an Adam Warlock vibe.

My Guess is Pace will be Magus/Adam Warlock. They have confirmed that the Controller is Thanos’ henchman, not that he is the villain. Also, they have “The Collector’s Aid” which we all think will be Carina, but my guess that is setup for GOTG 2, and that will be Korvac. But with Yondu being confirmed, he is from an alternate, future timeline, which screams Magus.

Obviously all speculation, but to me anyway this makes the most sense, especially when you look at Lee Pace as the actor.

Gonna be very interesting to see who he turns out to be, Warlock/Magus appearing would be great, but never seen Pace act much, only a few brief scene's in The Hobbit.

My Guess is Pace will be Magus/Adam Warlock. They have confirmed that the Controller is Thanos’ henchman, not that he is the villain. Also, they have “The Collector’s Aid” which we all think will be Carina, but my guess that is setup for GOTG 2, and that will be Korvac. But with Yondu being confirmed, he is from an alternate, future timeline, which screams Magus.

Obviously all speculation, but to me anyway this makes the most sense, especially when you look at Lee Pace as the actor.

You mean Eh Maybe has speculated that, which is different from saying "they" (Marvel I'm assuming you mean?) have confirmed it.

I'm hoping Pace is Korvac.

You mean Eh Maybe has speculated that, which is different from saying "they" (Marvel I'm assuming you mean?) have confirmed it.

I'm hoping Pace is Korvac.

Just curious why. Holding out for someone else as Warlock/Magus? Or just want to see Korvac on screen asap?

is Warlock/Magus the same person? Evil twins or something?

Just curious why. Holding out for someone else as Warlock/Magus? Or just want to see Korvac on screen asap?

I'd like to see Korvac. He is really closely bound up with Guardians mythology, probably more so than Thanos. Korvac has to be in this franchise at some point.

Even in A:EMH, the episode with the new Guardians team had them feature within the context of... Korvac.

is Warlock/Magus the same person? Evil twins or something?

Same person. Magus is Adam Warlock's evil future self and in charge of the Universal Church of Truth. Warlock ends up committing suicide to stop himself.

Also worth noting that they have both had the Soul Gem stapled to their forehead at some point or another. And Magus even had the IG for a while.

Same person. Magus is Adam Warlock's evil future self and in charge of the Universal Church of Truth. Warlock ends up committing suicide to stop himself.

Also worth noting that they have both had the Soul Gem stapled to their forehead at some point or another. And Magus even had the IG for a while.

ah okay thanks, Future and alternate realities always confuse me.

ah okay thanks, Future and alternate realities always confuse me.

I think it might confuse audiences too. Might be a little too mind boggling for people coming to watch this movie.

Lets pretend Pace is confirmed as Magus.

I think at that point I will be 90% sure we see the original GotG in this film. Whether as flashbacks or multiple realities. Therefore seeing Warlock's fall to Magus and rise to power. We'll see Yondu, and maybe Major Victory.

just spitballin.

I'm not familiar with Korvac, and only seen Warlock in the 2008 GotG, but would there be any possibility of combining aspects of both characters? Like have Michael Korvac from the future, gain powers, come to the present, and become the Magus for the UCT? I don't know...

I think it might confuse audiences too. Might be a little too mind boggling for people coming to watch this movie.

I have a buddy who can't watch back to the future because he always notices the time plot holes and stuff haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"