Legacy of the wolven

New video with a sneak peek of book 2 of the MAVONDURI TRILOGY

[YT]wVIN_CLNhDA[/YT]

So if any of you were kind enough to get MATHION, you might like to know that I've finally got my new computer charger and am now working on the sequel, titled The Last Ascension: Book Two of the Mavonduri Trilogy

Ne'am i et-ne'av uvo ic ithami, ne u arat u ithire delor atháhya-iro.

Just a little something to pique your interest if there is any. Not gonna translate it, but I will say that this is the language I developed for use in my book.

Hard at work on the 2nd book guys. Who wants a FREE copy of the first?

1.)Any chance of this series being printed as a traditional book, rather than an e-book?

2.) When you built your world, did you develop several continents that you could reference in passing to add a touch of realism (or perhaps plausability would be a better term), or are you sticking to one for the time being?

3.) Is it true that starting a novel out with a drug trip scene is a bad idea?

1.)Any chance of this series being printed as a traditional book, rather than an e-book?

Hopefully in the future, but for right now it's strictly an ebook.

2.) When you built your world, did you develop several continents that you could reference in passing to add a touch of realism (or perhaps plausability would be a better term), or are you sticking to one for the time being?

There are other "lands" if you will, but the time period these novels take place in don't allow for any substantial mention of them beyond that "they're there". (basically, they take place about 10,500 years before Plato wrote Critias and Timaeus)

3.) Is it true that starting a novel out with a drug trip scene is a bad idea?

Depends on which drug is being tripped out on :cwink:

MATHION will soon be coming to an Apple iBook and Sony ebook store near you :awesome:

MATHION will soon be coming to an Apple iBook and Sony ebook store near you :awesome:

Great news!

Also...I got your e-book! So easy to register and enter the code. Thank You. I even clicked on the ''Like'' this option for Facebook. Free press as I got 102 friends on facebook.

Long read ahead..I better write notes since I am reviewing it. I'll read a few page now, maybe first chapter.

Great news!

Also...I got your e-book! So easy to register and enter the code. Thank You. I even clicked on the ''Like'' this option for Facebook. Free press as I got 102 friends on facebook.

Long read ahead..I better write notes since I am reviewing it. I'll read a few page now, maybe first chapter.

You're awesome madness! I'm excited to hear what you think.

Big news today, I'm currently writing and will soon be releasing a prequel novella to MATHION-- HRÉOKAI: RISE OF AZGHARÁTH. Tackling something I haven't tried in a long time, a first person perspective of how the main antagonist of the MAVONDURI TRILOGY came to be.

and by the way, big thanks to Hunter Rider for the new and improved thread title :awesome: :up:

Just so you guys know, I have a new (FREE!!!!!) prequel novella to MATHION on its way soon. Check out the cover :woot:

hreokaicover.jpg

The reason I made the novella free is because I wanted to use Liam Neeson as the personification of [FONT=&quot]Azgharáth. He's obviously my dream choice for the role if/when MATHION ever gets made into a movie (wishful thinking, I know) but stilll, I love the image, especially given the fact that I made this on my iPhone. I think I might actually like this cover more than the cover to MATHION :up: [/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"