The Dark Knight Lifting the Bat-Bells: Bale's Physique

I noticed he looked slimmer in the face like in American Psycho. As for his actual physique...the pic with him wearing a black t-shirt with Alfred standing over him, his muscle looks pretty good there. But to be honest I can't tell until he takes his shirt off... so he better get on that.

:up::up: :D:D

Give the dude a break, he just did a movie called Rescue Dawn which required him to lose close to around 60 lbs.. so imagine how hard it is to keep jumping back n forth between starving yourself and adding mass.

Is it in Bale's contract that he must do a movie where he is required to lose a lot of weight right before he does a Batman movie? :ninja:

Oh I meant, normal people need to be a bit wary on what they eat etc etc.

But as it's Bale, it's not as if he's really fat.

yeah he's not as big. he doesn't seem like a big bear anymore. he's still probably totally ripped, but just not as huge. and they will probably be able to hide that to an extent with angles and costumes. remember the special features from BB where they had to make him look like he was in college even though he was huge? they just tailored the costume to make him look thin and young. and i'm sure it won't be as noticeable in the film that he's skinnier.

Bale was teh puffy, now he's teh Richie. What'll it take to make you guys content?? :cmad:

Is it in Bale's contract that he must do a movie where he is required to lose a lot of weight right before he does a Batman movie? :ninja:
Yeah, seriously. Is he trying to kill himself with that? :huh:

He looks better than I thought, not puffy like Begins or SM3 :ninja:

Oh I meant, normal people need to be a bit wary on what they eat etc etc.

But as it's Bale, it's not as if he's really fat.
I am very much so. In fact I started the fitness thread in the community. I also do some modelling work for my gym.

'Bout the same to me. The man knows how to wear a suit. Bat or otherwise.

yeah he's not as big. he doesn't seem like a big bear anymore. he's still probably totally ripped, but just not as huge. and they will probably be able to hide that to an extent with angles and costumes. remember the special features from BB where they had to make him look like he was in college even though he was huge? they just tailored the costume to make him look thin and young. and i'm sure it won't be as noticeable in the film that he's skinnier.
Oh yeah, I mean once he puts the costume on no big deal.

I'm just happy we're not getting this.

bale.jpg

Well there's something that people don't seem to understand. The shape bales in right now is just the shape he wanted to get for begins but simply put he coudn't lost the weight fast enough so he lost weight everyday during filming, the costume designer said in an interview that they had to keep adjusting the suit almost everyweek because bale losed inches very fast in the middle of the shoot. So really the shape that he was in begins was unintentional so its ironic yes that he looked the best accidentally. i just wish his face was a bit bigger because in some of the pic his face looks too thin but other than that I think that he's more ripped than in begins. But to be honest I though that in begins he had the perfect shape he just had to be a little more ripped instead he lost much more weight than what he really needed to, but he still looks great and more bruce wayne/batman physique looking than keaton ,clooney and kilmer together.

Well he is bigger than Keaton that's for sure. He looks like a martial artist to me. Which is a plus? He is just a tad smaller than BB, not much. Its true though, in the training sequences of BB at first he looks fat. When the push up scenes come he looks different. Anybody can notice this.
what are you talking about he didn't look fat during the training scenes? he looked great.

Bale's face is the only thing we see in the suit anyways, and now he looks more like Batman/Bruce in the face so :)

Can I come and work out with you?

I need to build my physique up.
I mean, I have no idea where you live. But if you want advice just go to the community in the "Fitness Thread" and you can post questions and me (or jag, or spoons) will generally give an answer pretty quickly.

I've been at it for five years, my trainer for ten, so it takes a while.

i say he shoulda gained more weight and muscle...but im fine with him being skinnier

I live in England ShadowBoxer :)

Pretty far from you I'm guessing.

He's not as big as he was in Begins, but it's doesn't really matter. He may not even have the shirt off in this one.

Yeah, I know how many girls would be like "Woah, look at the nips" :D

I like it better when Bale's got more muscle. His proportions just look better to me. Also, his hair looks a little longer. Makes his head look a tad bit bigger. Oh well, I've still got a man crush on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"