LOST - But Not Forgotten...Except by the Emmys - Part 1

So Lilly had her baby. I can honestly say after countless DNA testing, they verified that it's not mine. But at least the sex was amazing.

Rewatching The End. I can't believe it's only been a year. But watching it feels like it never left.

DDK's got the best post-LOST gig IMO.

I want to get my friend or something else into Lost, so I can rematch it while watching their reactions.

Althought I am kinda happy O'Quinn's show wasn't picked up. He was the only thing going for it.

What ever happened to O'quinn's and Emersons Oddjobs? did that fall through?

I know emerson has his own show now, but I was so looking forward to Emerson and O'quinn being on screen together again.

My fav episode(s) are definitely the ones where Desmond is travelling back and forth through time, and he has to go find the other guy and tell him stuff. Whoa that's like another show altogether lol. "Lost in the Future"

What ever happened to O'quinn's and Emersons Oddjobs? did that fall through?

I know emerson has his own show now, but I was so looking forward to Emerson and O'quinn being on screen together again.
It's on hold.

I want to get my friend or something else into Lost, so I can rematch it while watching their reactions.

My friend let me watch his season 1 and 2 DVD's of Lost. I eventually passed him on watching it and after he was done got to see his reactions to the show. I'm thinking about watching the show again to see if I feel any differently about some of the stuff that happened.

THIS.

[YT]gV5lyY1NvDI[/YT]

Its been over a year since LOST ended, so I figured nows a good time to rewatch all of it. Just finished season 1 right now and moving on to season 2. Also, I realized that after I'm done rewatching it all, I would have seen Season 1 8 times, S2 7 times, S3 6 times, S4 5 times, S5 4 times, and season 6 3 times. and its still just as good as the first time I watched it.

And the one thing I've learned from watching LOST this much? Michael was the worst character ever made ever. Worse then Nikki and Paulo. Worse then the rash guy. I ****ing hate him so much.

Its been over a year since LOST ended, so I figured nows a good time to rewatch all of it. Just finished season 1 right now and moving on to season 2. Also, I realized that after I'm done rewatching it all, I would have seen Season 1 8 times, S2 7 times, S3 6 times, S4 5 times, S5 4 times, and season 6 3 times. and its still just as good as the first time I watched it.

And the one thing I've learned from watching LOST this much? Michael was the worst character ever made ever. Worse then Nikki and Paulo. Worse then the rash guy. I ****ing hate him so much.

[YT]SUULXFNE0V0[/YT]:woot:
Hate isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about his character.

Michael wasn't that bad..... :csad:

Michael wasn't that bad..... :csad:

No not at all. :o Only bad enough to make me want to puncture my eardrums with an ice pick rather than hear him yell WALLLLLTTTTTTTTTT!!!! one more time.

I will say this, season 2 Michael was annoying as ****, but I liked season 1 and season 4 Michael.

i just watched "Abandoned" and the part where Anna Lucia explains to Michael how the Others took 3 people, then came back and took 9 more. Michaels response, "they took my son". Shut the f up dude, did you not hear the story she just told.

Even in season 1 before they took Walt, he was just so quick to lose his ****, especially with Locke. I probably would have taken his ass out into the middle of the woods and buried him. I guess it definatly doesn't help knowing what he is going to do also. Every move has been a dick move from him. I wish he blew up earlier.

But why talk about the worst character ever when I can talk about the best: Desmond! Can't wait to finish season 2 so i can get back to some awesome Desmond action.

I will say this, season 2 Michael was annoying as ****, but I liked season 1 and season 4 Michael.

The reason being he wasn't screaming like a broken record. I was alright with him in season 1 and 4, also.

you would be screaming too if your kid was kidnapped. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"