LOST - But Not Forgotten...Except by the Emmys - Part 1

I thought his emotions were valid up until he shot Ana Lucia and Libby. I felt especially bad for Libby because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

When Michael appeared in season 4 (was it?) it was the only time I ever literally spat food out from my mouth.

I just watched Lockdown with my GF, she is as hooked as I was, so yeah watching the series a second time is ****ing incredible ecspecially when she asks me questions. I feel so EEEEVIL.

My friend let me watch his season 1 and 2 DVD's of Lost. I eventually passed him on watching it and after he was done got to see his reactions to the show. I'm thinking about watching the show again to see if I feel any differently about some of the stuff that happened.
I must admit i found myself crying in parts i hadnt before, like
Boone dying
. Not that it didnt make me sad before, but i dont know why i cried like a baby when i first re-watched that episode after the show ended. I think i'll give watching it from the start another go when i take some vacation time in two weeks... i miss this show :csad:

Michael was actually one of my favorite characters throughout the show. I loved him in season 1 and he was a great tragic character in season 2. His redemption in season 4 was interesting and his final appearance in the last or second to last episode as a spirit trapped on the island for what he'd done for his son was a great final for him.

I loved Michael!

Maybe it's because I have kids of my own but I totally related to him.

I hope I'll be able to relate to him more when I have kids. That scene with little Walt in the park was pretty good if I recall. Also, his reaction to Christian being on the freighter was quite hilarious.

That park scene was tough to watch, so sad.

I still sometimes wonder what the series would've been like if Michael Keaton had wanted to play Jack for the entirety of the series, rather than just the pilot.

I can't imagine Jack Shepherd being played by anyone else besides Matthew Fox.

Me either, but I'd love to see Keaton's Jackfaces.

Me either, but I'd love to see Keaton's Jackfaces.

There is only one kind, and it is fox.

Honestly I hated him and the character int he early seasons but he grew on me, and now I love jack. Jack face and all.

Jack in season 6 was my favorite Jack. Once he stopped trying to fight the island and accepted his destiny he became something else entirely.

jacklocke.gif

jack_attack.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on season 4 of my rewatch right now, and season 4 Island Jack is ****ing awesome.

Trying to shoot Locke in the face, winking at Ben and "I Don't know Miles, how stupid are you?" bad ash Jack.

I actually liked Jack from seasons 1-4 and 6. Season 5 Jack seemed defeated.

Amazon has the LOST bluray package for like $160. Today only.

I actually liked Jack from seasons 1-4 and 6. Season 5 Jack seemed defeated.

Well, Sawyer dethroned him on the island. His life was **** off the island, and he came back expecting things to be back to normal. Only things were more different than ever, Sawyer was in charge, and well...Dharma lol. Not alot went good for Jack in Season 5.

I liked Jack always, but I didn't love him until the fifth season or so.

HAHA. I thought most of these people were never returning to telivision. Monay monay monaaaayyyy MONNNNAAAAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"