Lost Users: Gone But Not Forgotten

he can still post even if he is banned, they just did that for fun i think.

I don't understand why Mysterio was banned. It was supposed to be a week off, then it became permanent.

fruity
LEX a.k.a Mr Lex Luthor
Barely anyone has mentioned these two greats.:cmad:
Booooooo.

hey guys no love for me :( its been 4 months since my last login :<

Bakerboy and...mrparker? i remember those guys from the legendary'webshooter vs organic' thread.I cried when shh closed the thread hehe

Copycat-- probably the most annoying poster from the late CATWOMAN board. Back then, it was probably the most fun board shh ever has.

i'm sure there were at least a couple more posters that must've slipped my mind.

There were this guy on the old Spidey board, who used to whine and whine about how spider-man shouldn't have ripped his shirt open like Superman did.

And there was this female poster on Elektra board. She tried to convince everybody that there are no such thing as female ninja...because she read about it once in a comicbook.

And then there's this moron on Superman returns board who insulted anyone that dislikes the trailer.since according to him, the trailer has 'messianic(sp)'feels to it.

He also told anyone that if the kid turns out to be superman's kid, he would eat his copy of superman 75 and put it on youtube or something like that.

I don't think he's around anymore.

*sigh* good old times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"