Lost Users: Gone But Not Forgotten

Hippy has been banned for awhile, now. Don't know what he did to get it, though.

jag

Merk...was banned and they lengthened it and probably won't come back.

I find it so odd that all of my old friends are either banned... or Mods...

And either way, I don't get to see them anymore :(.

Bakerboy and...mrparker? i remember those guys from the legendary'webshooter vs organic' thread.I cried when shh closed the thread hehe

I remember that one. Got drawn into arguing with them myself. Thought I saw a Mr. Parker around here recently...

why is everyone getting banned?:huh: Merk, OW, and The Joker. :(

I asked this question of myself 6 months ago. I still don't have an answer :(.

Merk got banned? Missed that one.

Jal's been next since before I was next. Seriously. Hey did Fran ever get another account?

A few years ago, I had a quasi-stalker named, if I recall correctly, DrVenkman90. He got put on probation for calling someone gay, then was IP banned for immediately creating a new account, but doing a piss poor job of hiding that he was the same person. Literally his first post on the second account was to say he'd heard good things about a guy named DrVenkman90.

He was also obsessed with "Hype World", a goofy/******ed piece of Hype-fiction I was writing during that genre's zenith in the Fan Fiction and Films section. If I didn't update it for more than two days or so, he'd come on and basically demand that I do so.

Yeah, except I never lengthened anything :huh:

He got 2 weeks for his feud with Adam. Their bickering was going on in every thread in Dragonball, I made an announcement for them to stop or it would be 2 weeks off, and they kept going at it after that.

Démon;15087929 said:
I remember that one. Got drawn into arguing with them myself. Thought I saw a Mr. Parker around here recently...

Really? could it be the same guy? i hope he brought along his partner in crime, bakerboy.

why is everyone getting banned?:huh: Merk, OW, and The Joker. :(

Merk was banned for the reason above /\

Joker was banned for posting a link to a no-no website, though he claims it was his friend on his account.

I'm not sure about OW

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"