Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMMY Adams on drugs, rollerskating with cars and trains around that could have killed her :funny:

tumblr_pdew6iZx3h1qgfbkmo1_r1_500.gif

I'm not a huge gamer, but the new Spidey and Red Dead Redemption game got me hyped. Also, anyone seen the gameplay for 'Ghost of Tsushima'? As a fanboy for samurai flicks, this was just hnnnngh to see.

DkgJxSlXgAMP50i.jpg

what the hell is "Princess Scales"? Aquaman's adorable mini side-kick? aka me? :funny:

Bumble Bee

After this comes out, it will probably make Hailee Steinfeld a lead favorite for any comicbook movie role.

I don't mind the girl it's that damn robot that's my enemy :funny:

She was good in 'Begin Again' and absolutely fantastic in 'Edge of Seventeen'. She's a good actress.

After that western she did with Jeff Bridges, I thought for sure she'd be the kind of actress Anya-Taylor Joy became. No way was I expecting her to become a popstar and do all these kinds of teen flicks, comedies, and now BBee.

oh God I just can't stop laughing :funny:

"Princess Scales"

From the man who brought us Lipstick-face demon, Valak and Annabelle...comes Princess Scales :funny:

After that western she did with Jeff Bridges, I thought for sure she'd be the kind of actress Anya-Taylor Joy became. No way was I expecting her to become a popstar and do all these kinds of teen flicks, comedies, and now BBee.

I haven't seen True Grit. Any good?? BTDubz, ATJ as Kara/Supergirl & Hailee as Barbara/Batgirl. Pretty sure no one can top that suggestion.

@Kal,

Just came across this tweet pertaining to the events of Batman v3 #53. Be wary of spoilers unless you don't mind that sort of thing.

Don't mind spoilers at all. If this is about the [BLACKOUT]costume change[/BLACKOUT], it was spoiled by King at SDCC already. He said Bruce will [BLACKOUT]go back to his Hush-era costume because his Rebirth costume represented his failure to be happy with Selina. That's some way to bring the trunks back[/BLACKOUT]. lol

Don't mind spoilers at all. If this is about the [BLACKOUT]costume change[/BLACKOUT], that was spoiled by King at SDCC already. He said Bruce will [BLACKOUT]go back to his Hush-era costume because his Rebirth costume represented his failure to be happy with Selina. That's some way to bring the trunks back[/BLACKOUT]. lol

Thing is, this guy on Twitter would have us believe that DC went to considerable lengths to keep the upcoming story under wraps. The[BLACKOUT] costume change[/BLACKOUT] was already revealed by King himself on a few different occasions, so I don't think it's that. Given the events of the last issue, I suspect the impact will be even more far-reaching.

Thing is, this guy on Twitter would have us believe that DC went to considerable lengths to keep the upcoming story under wraps. The[BLACKOUT] costume change[/BLACKOUT] was already revealed by King himself on a few different occasions, so I don't think it's that. Given the events of the last issue, I suspect the impact will be even more far-reaching.

With Didio in charge, I'm not sure what kind of "impact" any book could have to be honest. The man said himself that they are willing to greenlight any writer's good pitch as long as there aren't any everlasting consequences. Dan Didio is a textbook "Fans don't want character development" type guy.

Last edited:
I still don’t think Bumblebee will do much. The general audience doesn’t know things like Bays out etc they just know it’s another Transformers film.

edit/nvrmind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe