Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its remarkable how lively this forum still is 9 months after this movie came and broke everyones hearts lol

I was about to finally start Sharp Objects and instead I started The Handmaid's Tale...funny how those things happen.

Now I'm seriously divided between SO or continuing THT which hooked me after 2 episodes...

Oh, decisions decisions....

[In the Evening plays loudly]

My reaction when [BLACKOUT]that new girl befriended Amma[/BLACKOUT] toward the end.

ulcXKEW.gif

Its remarkable how lively this forum still is 9 months after this movie came and broke everyones hearts lol

Imagine how lively it would be if we got the JL we don't deserve but the one we need right now.

My reaction when [BLACKOUT]that new girl befriended Amma[/BLACKOUT] toward the end.

ulcXKEW.gif

When did you figure it out?
I read the book twice so I know it inside out and while I do think it was possible to predict it's Amma the teeth as the floor is too creepy for anyone to guess. I was catatonic for a minute after I read it years ago

When did you figure it out?
I read the book twice so I know it inside out and while I do think it was possible to predict it's Amma the teeth as the floor is too creepy for anyone to guess. I was catatonic for a minute after I read it years ago

I started watching the other day and was already two episodes in
when I saw your avatar; that basically told me everything I needed to know about Amma. What I mean to say is that Eliza Scanlen's countenance and demeanor pretty much gave it away.

Last edited:
Oscar Isaac as the Bat.

tumblr_inline_pe4kibpNWr1up4mx2_1280.jpg

I put it down to it being friendly, welcoming and openly warm lounge rather than some 'other' lounges which are far less so, which seem to want to change their name every 40 odd pages or so, you know the types.....

These forums are still better than half the places on the internet.

I was about to finally start Sharp Objects and instead I started The Handmaid's Tale...funny how those things happen.

Now I'm seriously divided between SO or continuing THT which hooked me after 2 episodes...

Oh, decisions decisions....
I binged both of these shows last week. I do not recommend that. :funny:

These forums are still better than half the places on the internet.

The amount of white supremacists I encounter on the hype is less than Reddit, if nothing else.

As much as I like JDM, that's just freaking amazing.

But I'm not a fan of this part: "But this being a movie project that will veer off center from the traditional Batman cannon, sources say that the script paints Thomas Wayne as a cheesy and tanned businessman who is more in the mold of a 1980s Donald Trump."

Still, it's supposed to be Elseworlds, so might as well feel like Elseworlds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"