Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for this to happen. That's a lot of ground to cover cinematically though.

Which is why I'd rather see a do-over of Dragonball. Cut the highschool crap, find some karate kid, add the bald midget & shape-shifting pig.

Start from the beginning with Dragon Ball and you have the perfect action adventure film right there.

Yeah they could easily make Dragon Ball work. An adventure story with a group of kids and an 80s aesthetic? Seems like an easy sell given our current cinematic climate. Young Krillin would probably end up being a fan favorite.

I haven’t watched DBZ in about 15 years

But yeah they’d have to do at least 5 or 6 movies to cover most of Z. Namek saga, Cell saga, android saga, majin buu. Starting off with dragon ball would make it like a 10-20 year thing. That seems crazy ambitious.

Yeah that's the tougher part, is finding a way to condense it all. Especially the stuff from Namek all the way through to Frieza.

SDCC-2018-Eaglemoss-028.jpg

SDCC-2018-Eaglemoss-009.jpg

SDCC-2018-Eaglemoss-001.jpg

It's an amazing testament to how popular and iconic Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League are that companies are still pumping out merchandise all these years later. The DCAU really was the gold standard.

Anyone here into stopmotion movies? I love them, and I'm a huge fan of this guy. He crafts really interesting storylines, borrowing from the comics and the movies. And his fight choreography is insanely good! Just check out how much of a beast Proxima was in this video compared to the actual movie!

[YT]nqmilKIK-Tc[/YT]

sometime i feel like i'm the only one in the world who have never watched DBZ.
i used to watch the original DB when i was a kid though.

Anyone here into stopmotion movies? I love them, and I'm a huge fan of this guy. He crafts really interesting storylines, borrowing from the comics and the movies. And his fight choreography is insanely good! Just check out how much of a beast Proxima was in this video compared to the actual movie!

[YT]nqmilKIK-Tc[/YT]

Very impressive.

Can't believe it's finally back.

[YT]z2y40b_1wIg[/YT]

Wonder where M'gann is.

And they should have Kyle Rayner there.

Yeah it was just too much they had to take him off life support. Absolutely awful I really liked Jon Schnepp.

I am so grateful that he gave us that wonderful documentary. I’m glad through that his legacy will live on.

The BTAS figurines. :hmr:
They're awesome. I'll get them all if they are priced affordably.

-edit- Eh nevermind. On a second look, they're those Eaglemoss mini statues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"