Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakin' Lunar Wolf and your cute avatar. My kids won't let me go to other threads because they want to stare at the kitty!!! :argh:

LOL. I gotta agree though, it's quite cute, good luck with that JH!! :oldrazz:

how do they do it? do they grow it, straighten it and crimp it or something? how does a mustache defy the laws physics so?

that's why they're so dastardly...they sold their souls for their mustaches! so where does the soul patch come from...

A template perhaps? OMFRICKINGGOD! Nearly at my avatar....aaaaaahhhhh:oldrazz:

I just want to know how to grow a beard. 30 years old and I can't connect anything. I got two patches on my cheeks, a mustache area, a soul patch, and chin hair... BUT NOTHING TOUCHES!!!! I figure if it stays this way then when I'm old and grey I'll grow it all out and twist it into a five point beard.

Don't get a beard, just don't. It's so icky!!!

I just shaved most of my beard except for the chin. Beards are what men aspire to.

I don't necessarilly WANT a beard, but it'd be nice to know that the option is available. Or if I feel lazy, I can have some nice shadow instead of teenage fuzz.

I see. Give your hair follicles a pep talk every evening.

Winter is the only time I rarely shave the sides. After that I just keep the chin hair. I will have a glorious goatee, so help me Galactus. *shakes fist*

Word to the wise, if you get a cell phone with a touch screen don't buy the screen protector in the store. I was at Radio Shack yesterday and got so annoyed with the clerks telling me to buy the damn thing that I bought it and had them put it on. Now I get home and start shopping for some cases for my new phone, and I see a ton of screen protectors for a damn dollar online. I bought that stupid screen protector for $20 like a dumb ass. To make matters worse, when the manager put it on she got a bunch of lent on the screen under the protector, and there was a crack there.

Yes,yes,yes...but what about my avatar!!!???!

it should be on your user control panel. unless the post requirement went up. was it 300 or 350? It's been a while since i got mine.

Not that I know of. Is is it very clear?

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24