BvS MAN OF STEEL 2: Superman/Batman (2015)

How about just calling it World's Finest, and having that epic logo on all of the posters (people will know what it means).

or Public Enemies, but it's been used already :/

It might be more appropriate to the story though.

Or how about:

"A league of their own".haha

I never really liked the title of"World's Finest"even in the comics,It fits them But still,I'd just have the title be The Man of Steel and The Dark Knight(or Caped Crusader IF a whole new Batman)

It wouldn't bother IF it is World's Finest But yeah I just prefer my title lol

It's hard to tell how much of the movie will center around Superman and Batman together.

Goyer said they'll be addressing Zod's death in the sequel. Lois and Martha will be back, so it still seems focused on Superman.

Maybe too much is being read into "Batman being featured".

In all honesty and i'd actually bet money on this it's gonna be called "Batman/Superman" or something very similar. Honestly what more do you need aside from the public seeing those 2 names together?

Or how about:

BatSoup :hehe:

iNiDIJ8fD1Z9C.gif

It's hard to tell how much of the movie will center around Superman and Batman together.

Goyer said they'll be addressing Zod's death in the sequel. Lois and Martha will be back, so it still seems focused on Superman.

Maybe too much is being read into "Batman being featured".

Then again he could take inspiration from John Byrne 1986 # 3 in which it debut Superman first encounter with Batman.
Man_of_Steel_3.jpg

Their are so many stories you could do with Superman meeting Batman for the first time.

Batman has an obsessive no-killing rule. This could lead to an exploration/debate over Superman killing Zod. We could call the movie the Trinity and just add WW, that would work.

I'm still getting goosebumps for this whenever I see the logo,I've been waiting for this movie for over 20 years,First got Avengers recently and now this!!!

Then again he could take inspiration from John Byrne 1986 # 3 in which it debut Superman first encounter with Batman.
Man_of_Steel_3.jpg

Their are so many stories you could do with Superman meeting Batman for the first time.

Yup, there's also a new Batman/Superman first meeting story being put out by DC.

Right now I think Superman/Batman: Public Enemies would be a great reference story. But instead of Lex being the president, he could be elected mayor of Metropolis after all the work he did rebuilding the city.

Since this Batman will likely be a new rebooted one..I wonder how much Snyder will make this character more like Batman compared to all other films.

Compared to the TDK trilogy character will this one do most of his inventions instead of Fox doing them again?/Same type of dark Bruce&Bats or much more dark&brooding??/more cool gadgets?/A whole lot more detective skills?/Rookie or experienced Batman??

Batman with a genius level intellect, a master of planning and strategy, and the world's greatest detective.

How does that encounter play out?

The encounter makes a lot of sense. Batman has no Kryptonite so when Superman goes to grab him to take him to the police (Batman is a vigilante)
Batman tells Superman he has a bomb attached to a citizen that will go off if Superman touches him. Superman and Batman solve the case and then Batman reveals the bomb was attached to himself the whole time but that was the only way to stop Superman.

Batman has occasionally been indirectly responsible for someone's death.

And, his No killing rule does not apply to Aliens. :oldrazz:

Batman has occasionally been indirectly responsible for someone's death.

And, his No killing rule does not apply to Aliens. :oldrazz:

[BATGROWL] I wont kill you but I don't have to save you [/BATGROWL]

Anything can happen
Maybe batman will motivate superman to form the the league of justice at the end

A little late to the news, but what a crazy surprise this is! I can imagine this has caused quite an uproar in here, but wont bother reading about it.

I was hoping for an actual MOS-sequel myself, but this sounds just as interesting. I guess WB's hands are just itching to expand on the DC-universe.

Nice logo.

As I said in the other thread I hope they use Dark Knight Over Metropolis as inspiration

elvisa_1_8612be.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"