BvS MAN OF STEEL 2: Superman/Batman (2015)

I wonder what this means for the villain. I hope they still have a Superman villain, one we haven't seen yet rather than just going up against Lex Luthor or a Batman villain.

There is Braniac, Darkseid, Metallo and Doomsday which we have yet to see in a live action movie.

If they stay true to the comic(s), then "World's Finest" should be the title. You do not need to put Superman/Batman in the title if you market "World's Finest" like hell. The general audience worldwide will go bat-supe crazy over it.

why the f do we have several threads on this subject...........

Anywayz........ PLEASE ENJOY

Edited.....

Last edited:
I would take that down if I were you. I think that's considered bootleg because it hasn't been officially released.

Not really. Nobody knows what the story is. If Batman only plays a role as big as Scarlett Johansson's character in the Iron Man films, then this is clearly MOS2. And don't forget, Batman rarely even appeared during Nolan's trilogy. It was about Bruce Wayne mostly. If that custom continues, then its not even clear that Batman will be shown as much as Zod was on MOS.

So if Batman is going to have a bit part like ScarJo in Iron Man 2, why would they even bother to incorporate the Batman symbol into the logo?

Throwing Batman into the mix of a brand new barely started Superman is kind of odd to me.

Because of the quote they used, people are thinking that this will be a Superman vs Batman type thing, but that was used because its well known and sure way to let everyone know who they were teasing.

I think Batmans role in this will be small.

Thinking about it, do they really expect this film to be released in 2015??? ITs likely to have a very long post production... which would mean filming has to begin soon, sets have already been done, the script is finished... and they are well on their way into casting a new Batman,etc.

I dont see how 2015 is possible.

Last edited:
It is going to be a real team up movie, guys. They wouldn't talking about notbeing sure of calling it "Batman vs. Superman" or "Superman vs. Batman", like Goyer proclaimed on the Superman anniversary panel, if it would only be a cameo. And they wouldn't announce it years in advance.
Its a real team up, like Avengers.

The main thing I hope for the movie is that they film most of Batmans action scenes in a practical way, on real locations, like Nolan did, because that is the problem with Superman movies... You don't get many practical action scenes. Don't get me wrong,I loved MoS action scenes and they couldn'tdo them practical, but having Batman in there could balance the CGI action really well with some nice real world stuff.

I am pumped about this! This is my Star Wars sequels announcement moment! I dreamed about this movie since I was little and now I will get it, made by the team that just did my favorite Superman movie AND the Dark Knight Trilogy. Couldn't be happier. I hope they start soon. I need my spypics fix fast!

I am kinda disappointed that Batman will be in the MOS, with seemingly a big role. This sequel should still be about Superman, its his moment to shine, give us Batman later. Not happy about this news and wish we were still just getting an MOS2 but we'll see how it all pans out.

I wonder what this means for the villain. I hope they still have a Superman villain, one we haven't seen yet rather than just going up against Lex Luthor or a Batman villain.

There is Braniac, Darkseid, Metallo and Doomsday which we have yet to see in a live action movie.

Lex will likely be the villain of the movie. Perhaps with Joker.

There were recent rumors of the JLA film being written with Lex and Joker as villains, but that could have been repurposed,or have actually been the MOS2 script.

As someone else said, its really looking like the LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises easter eggs weren't just clever easter eggs for an expanded universe, but rather hints for the next film.

I'm still so thrilled about these great news! XD

To celebrate it i'd like to share again my World's Finest-Fan Arts :)

world_s_finest_banner_by_sahinduezguen-d67ruma.jpg

world_s_finest_teaser_b_by_sahinduezguen-d66879v.jpg

world_s_finest___comic_con_teaser_by_sahinduezguen-d6eg5qb.jpg

SOURCE

Who will be the new Batman? I don't know...

Maybe... Channing Tatum? :woot:

nvyn.jpg

o.k. To all still calling this "MOS 2", you should stop it because it is most certainly not!
If this movie does well, then maybe in a few years we will get MOS2.

Can someone create an Official "Who will be cast as Batman?" thread?

If they don't get Bale (which I'm sure they are trying regardless of anything they said), they need to get a Name to play Batman or it will not work.
Arnie Hammer is now on the level of that guy from John Carter.
Who could it be?
Bradley Cooper?

o.k. To all still calling this "MOS 2", you should stop it because it is most certainly not!
If this movie does well, then maybe in a few years we will get MOS2.

Can someone create an Official "Who will be cast as Batman?" thread?

If they don't get Bale (which I'm sure they are trying regardless of anything they said), they need to get a Name to play Batman or it will not work.
Arnie Hammer is now on the level of that guy from John Carter.
Who could it be?
Bradley Cooper?

Why would they get bale if they're not continuing nolan's universe? They already said it's a new interpretation.

@ Conan69
I don't think his role will be particularly small, but from what Snyder and Goyer actually said it is a Superman movie with Batman in it. They used the logo to show that Batman was involved but certain people want to believe it is somehow now his show instead of what Snyder said "another Superman movie".

Why would they get bale if they're not continuing nolan's universe? They already said it's a new interpretation.
Because the general world wide public recognizes Bale as Batman.
If WB could get him back in they soon they would in a heartbeat.
It doesn't matter what they said before or what happened in TDKR.

You're right. Makes far more sense to listen to you than Zack Snyder at this point....

Because the general world wide public recognizes Bale as Batman.
If WB could get him back in they soon they would in a heartbeat.
It doesn't matter what they said before or what happened in TDKR.

Cmon man. Batman wears a mask. They will recognize it's Batman.

And until they say otherwise, it's a sequel.

So if Batman is going to have a bit part like ScarJo in Iron Man 2, why would they even bother to incorporate the Batman symbol into the logo?

that's exactly what I´m thinking... it's more like world´s finest..

This is beyond exciting. They better not make Superman look like a ***** though because if this is meant to be more 'realistic' then Superman can easily destroy Batman and I don't care what any fan boy says or how many gadgets Batman has.

I can not WAIT for the Flash movie though.. he's always been one of the coolest superheros.

Cmon man. Batman wears a mask. They will recognize it's Batman.

And until they say otherwise, it's a sequel.

O.K. Same thing with Iron Man. Guess Marvel was dumb paying RDJ a large sum of cash to come back instead of just getting a new actor.

Ok what is with people just ignoring what happened in DKR? Christian Bale's Batman is done. Why would he come back to start yet another string of movies when he just gave 8yrs to Batman already? This is a new Superman and a new Batman that will hopefully be making movies for years to come.

You're right. Makes far more sense to listen to you than Zack Snyder at this point....

But Snyder NEVER EVER said this is MOS2.
A few fanboys did say it. Then a few repeated it.
And hours later, it becomes attributed to Snyder's lips.
Again, this is like calling the Avengers a sequel to the Incredible Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"