Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

**** Nolan....when was he named head of WB?? I must have missed that announcement. What WB wants, WB gets whether Lord Nolan likes it or not. I really can't stand that guy

It must suck being a neighbor to a guy you don't like.

People work fast.

man_of_tomorrow__man_of_steel_2__by_imperium_hero-d62bfkv.jpg

lol, thats actually pretty old, saw it a few months ago on DeviantArt, but its a good poster none the less :)

Wow, some of these Nolan comments are side-splitting. Guys, The Nolans helped polish the script and finance/endorse the film but Chris specifically indicated that MOS would be an entirely different franchise. While he 'produced' the film, Chris [and Jonah] supported Goyer's ideas.

Even if Nolan doesn't approve of a shared universe for his interpretation of Batman, this wasn't his project. His vision for the Batman trilogy is done.

Wow, some of these Nolan comments are side-splitting. Guys, The Nolans helped polish the script and finance/endorse the film but Chris specifically indicated that MOS would be an entirely different franchise. While he 'produced' the film, Chris [and Jonah] supported Goyer's ideas.

Even if Nolan doesn't approve of a shared universe for his interpretation of Batman, this wasn't his project. His vision for the Batman trilogy is done.

THIS!

Really, Nolan is a name to get people excited. They go "Hey, that's the guy who did Batman so well. Let's see this Superman movie that he produced." I doubt he will be involved at all in future films.

THIS!

Really, Nolan is a name to get people excited. They go "Hey, that's the guy who did Batman so well. Let's see this Superman movie that he produced." I doubt he will be involved at all in future films.

Agreed, Nolan played his part but he wasn't spearheading this project. He came to WB's and Goyer's aid. This wasn't his interpretation. Snyder and Goyer likely took a few pointers and ideas from Chris and Jonah but, utlimately, this was their [Snyder/Goyer] vision for the character. Chris didn't oppose anything.

Chris Nolan is finished the superhero genre, I think.

I despise the idea of Supergirl with every fiber of my being. In fact, I just can't stand 95% of superhero sidekicks out there (especially female ones). To me, they are derivative, they are pretentious, they are (often) uninteresting and they parasitically take away from the individuality of the main character.

I doubt she is in the movie
Just Goyer having fun in this new MOS universe .

Also.....I'D LOVE TO SEE A LIVE ACTION KRYPTO!!.....but have him really down played, more like just the watchdog for the Fortress, no flying around with a cape and what not lol

I want this.

tumblr_ml3ua4uSSA1qbn6jwo1_500.jpg

I want this.

tumblr_ml3ua4uSSA1qbn6jwo1_500.jpg

Nice :D, after the first few issues the only thing I liked about Morrison's run on Action was Rags Morales' art, and that pic is a good example of why :)

*edit*

Hey, I wonder if Krypto will get his own Man Of Steel Prequel comic :D remember when they did a whole issue of Action Comics centered around him? Funny enough it was one of the more recent issues of Action Comics to get sold out and sent back to the printer to get more copies :D (prior to the New 52)

As we all know they have no souls. :o

Nolan is done with the superhero genre.
What needs to be reinforced is that 9 times out of 10 (the exception being Halloween II, where John Carpenter reshot the film,) producer does not mean director.

Besides, everyone needs to calm down: the "ideal" superhero film is relative construction: what it means to me is different than what it means to the woman at Sheetz who prepares my Cheese Sub, with everything, except pickles.

Yeah, besides, Nolan seems like he's gonna go let MOS take off, like a dove. While I think Nolan's involvement would be more of an assurance of quality, it also might be holding Superman back (for the sequels), I don't want a shared universe in the first film.

It may be a good thing in regards of seeing another JL female member along with WW.

Id rather see myxyzptlk in this universe than supergirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"