• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

lol, that's not in the comic. She was in the pilot's chair at the moment of impact. That's why she was piloting in the first place- to steer the landing. It's said "impact in 5..4..3". Then they showed her still in the pilot's chair still gripping the controls.

tumblr_mkk6vrzF1g1qdh0v6o1_500.gif

:o

lol, that's not in the comic. She was in the pilot's chair at the moment of impact. That's why she was piloting in the first place- to steer the landing. It's said "impact in 5..4..3". Then they showed her still in the pilot's chair still gripping the controls.

Maybe Dev-em attacked her again after it landed, but there's nothing to suggest she went in the cryo-chamber.

We do see someone leaving the ship after it lands.

Ah, I see now. Seems like you're right about the impact.

interesting, thanks!!

so.....

is Kara's ship marked with an S symbol?? why would the tribe paint the S symbol??

that means either it was Kara who walked out of the ship, wearing the S crest on her uniform, and the tribe people saw/met her.

or, the tribe searched the crashed ship, came across her body in the pod, and saw the S symbol on her.

oh, and do you mind if I post your summary in the All Thing Superman thread? with all credit to you, of course.

Great point.

The S symbol is on Kara's chest. Not on the ship. Maybe the tribe does come into contact with Kara.

Yeah you can post it.

hey, thanks!!

I'm really hoping this somehow comes into play in MOS!!

oh, yeah, Dev-Em is supposed to be one of Zod's henchman, right??

mo-cap dude, possibly??

if that is the case, then maybe Dev-Em is the one who signals Zod and co to come to Earth.........not Kal-El's ship!!

I doubt he's going to be mo-cap dude, his involvement was announced long after those set pix leaked.....long long after lol.

It will be interesting to see if they make him look like the prequel counter part.

Revard Dufresne, the guy who was cast as Dev-Em:
mv5bmtqzndq5nju4ov5bml5.jpg

MOS Prequel tie-in look:

aboYlpxh.png

will see

It does seem like Dev-Em would easily join Zod's cause.

hey, thanks!!

I'm really hoping this somehow comes into play in MOS!!

Also

The tribe seems used to the ship being there, and they hunt around it. Maybe it has been there for quite some time and they have seen its contents etc. But then it gets buried in the ice.

Also

The tribe seems used to the ship being there, and they hunt around it. Maybe it has been there for quite some time and they have seen its contents etc. But then it gets buried in the ice.

I wouldn't be surprised if they searched the wreckage.

the other mystery is why does Kara's ship, now the FOS, send out the signal to Clark?? Is it something the ship is doing automatically or is someone doing it?

also, I'm guessing that Jor-El's AI will be stored in that necklace stick thing that Clark has, NOT in the FOS. perhaps when Clark discovers the FOS, he comes across a console that looks like a place he can stick that device into. and that activates the Jor-El AI. maybe it also reactivates the ship.

the other mystery is why does Kara's ship, now the FOS, send out the signal to Clark?? Is it something the ship is doing automatically or is someone doing it?

also, I'm guessing that Jor-El's AI will be stored in that necklace stick thing that Clark has, NOT in the FOS. perhaps when Clark discovers the FOS, he comes across a console that looks like a place he can stick that device into. and that activates the Jor-El AI. maybe it also reactivates the ship.

Yeah, like a Kryptonian usb flash drive.

I doubt he's going to be mo-cap dude, his involvement was announced long after those set pix leaked.....long long after lol.

It will be interesting to see if they make him look like the prequel counter part.

Revard Dufresne, the guy who was cast as Dev-Em:
mv5bmtqzndq5nju4ov5bml5.jpg

MOS Prequel tie-in look:

aboYlpxh.png

will see

I can already see him being Dev-Em's crazy ass.

92434.jpg

we dont know exactly when the signal starts going off, maybe its activated when Clark is looking through his ship as a kid and they showed up a scene from later on in his life where he's actually out there looking

Good points.

Maybe because Clark is closer, working on the fishing boat, the ship detects his necklace/key? I don't know. But it will be interesting to find out.

Then when he does reactivate the ship that alerts Zod?

I loved loved Kara in Smallville so I like her character. She cute!

we dont know exactly when the signal starts going off, maybe its activated when Clark is looking through his ship as a kid and they showed up a scene from later on in his life where he's actually out there looking

could be.

guess we'll found out in a month's time!! :woot:

In the comic

The signal starts going off when Clark is working on the fishing boat. So it might be because of his proximity, with the necklace/key.

In the comic

The signal starts going off when Clark is working on the fishing boat. So it might be because of his proximity, with the necklace/key.

then maybe it is due to proximity. Clark's up north during that time, right??

maybe Kara's ship was picking up the signal from Clark's necklace device and calling out to that.

then maybe it is due to proximity. Clark's up north during that time, right??

maybe Kara's ship was picking up the signal from Clark's necklace device and calling out to that.

Right. That could be it, because

we see that Clark is working up north at the time. And in set photos we see he is wearing the key around his neck during the oil rig fire.

If that sets off the buried ship's signal, and Clark goes to it and reactivates the ship, then that could send the signal to Zod. A chain of events.

Right. That could be it, because

we see that Clark is working up north at the time. And in set photos we see he is wearing the key around his neck during the oil rig fire.

If that sets off the buried ship's signal, and Clark goes to it and reactivates the ship, then that could send the signal to Zod. A chain of events.

And then Zod and co come to Earth and pick up Dev-Em who's been working at Burger King under the Earth name Lenny!! :oldrazz:

I'm not sure why people think that the key forms in the Fortress for Clark, when in the movie guide there is a photo of Jonathan taking the key out of a small box and handing it to a young Clark and he's shown wearing it presumably before he finds the Fortress. I swear people and some of the crazy ideas they come up with...and people say my thoughts and theories are nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"