The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that Marion gif with the nipple showing is allowed seeing as how long it's been up now? :hrt::awesome: My future avvy.

I guess that Marion gif with the nipple showing is allowed seeing as how long it's been up now? :hrt::awesome: My future avvy.

Marion is lovely but your current avi needs to stay for the laughs. :lmao:

Pretty good. ;) She's such a great crier. :awesome:

Bruce: What are you doing with the blueprints of the Tumbler?
Miranda: *cries*
Bruce: There, there. It's alright. *hugs her*

There's a lot of panels in the comics where Talia cries. Sometimes, it seems sincere. Other times, it comes across as manipulative. It's great. That's one of the reasons why I like the character.

(From The Batman Adventures #13: Last Tango In Paris (1993))

I'm anticipating some great acting from her when she reveals her true identity to Batman.

I bet she'll be crazy but yet she'll make you empathize with her.

I'm anticipating some great acting from her when she reveals her true identity to Batman.

I bet she'll be crazy but yet she'll make you empathize with her.

I personally want her reveal to Bruce to seriously piss him off, kind of like the way Ra's revealed himself and his intentions to Bruce at his birthday party in Begins. Not just one, but two women driving him nuts in one movie...epic. :woot:

"Bruce...you gotta admit, I played your stinking self like a harp from hell!"

:hehe:
Oswald truly was a great man.

Personally I'm really hoping that Talia has some genuine feelings for Bruce. She's considered one of his greatest loves in the comics, I hope that some of that crosses over here.

I bet she can overshadow Anne Hathaway's Catwoman...like she did with Rachel McAdams in Midnight in Paris...

^ I don't know. I reckon Anne will definately have more to chew on and work with (in terms of script and content) that she'll be able to thrive on with her ability, but I don't doubt Marion wil give us something to really appreciate with what she has and what she can do.

Sooo.... ;)

Not all is bad for Bruce, though, as his love life appears to be on the upswing. There was a shot of he and Miranda Tate kissing (I've seen it reported elsewhere that he was kissing Selina Kyle, but it was definitely Tate) on what appeared to be the "morning after."

2hgehb4.jpg

^ I don't know. I reckon Anne will definately have more to chew on and work with (in terms of script and content) that she'll be able to thrive on with her ability, but I don't doubt Marion wil give us something to really appreciate with what she has and what she can do.

This ^
Anne will steal the show, but Marion will surely do an amazing work.

I was hoping he wasn't going to sleep with Tate. The Talia relationship is so boring. Catwoman is more interesting than Al Ghul Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"